State: California
Address: West Hollywood
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, CBJ, CFS, CG, ACG, K9, Mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, short, loosely curled bob, really cute
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sara has a great body. I'm fairly certain she is Korean, D or DD MM's, thin waist, small butt, nice legs, smooth skin, and very pretty face.
The Rest of the Story: 3rd time at this spa, always a good experience. Parked in front, got out and rang buzzer - was let right in. MMS let me right in, asked how long, and took me to a room. Paid 50 house fee, and was left to get comfortable. Sara arrived shortly after and a 5 minute massage ensued. On the flip, her dress came off, she asked what I wanted, I said everything.

She applied the cover with her mouth, then straight into a CBJ. It felt great, and she made consistent eye contact. Pretty hot.
She hopped on top in CG, I sucked on her very nice, round breasts. Next we switch to K9 for a few minutes, which looked great from my vantage point. Flipped into Mish and we went at it until I finally lost it into the cover. Sara cleaned me up very nicely, made small talk, and made sure to let me know that she Sunday and Monday, and to come back and see her. I tipped her the standard amount, no discussion of it whatsoever. It was a great experience overall.
Recommendation: Yes