3:30 a.m. + Mid-Week + Two Train-Wreck Junkies + Motel

You know you're an addict when this describes your situation.

That was the first time I was hoping I'd be ripped off. I gave the $140 cash for a hotel room upfront (turned into a motel when neither had a license), and I was hoping they would drive off with my money. I knew if they didn't I had no willpower to turn the encounter down. The one time you fully expect to be taken... the two Edit The Drgals actually get a room and have you come to it.

All in all, wasn't a bad time. I found the one on Seeking and she brought the friend - who could be a body double for my avatar. ALWAYS get a clear photo when a gal offers to bring a girlfriend. That being said, I accepted her toothless bbbj.

I had a different Seeking encounter go worst-case-scenario. Let's just say, some interlopers related to the date made it very uncomfortable. Not the date's fault per se, but still a disaster. (Good thing I had a different date - which went great - lined up for later that day.)

If you make it across a tight rope enough times, you forget falling is an option. I've had some pretty jarring falls recently, and now I look back and wonder how I made it across those tight ropes so many times, and never fell. Some of those ropes were very high, over rocky cliffs, with no net. Good thing I didn't realize falling was an option.

Tonight was a salvaged evening. Had a date cancel for the third time (she's out now - three ghostings is enough. I don't care how hot/youthful she is. You can only waste so many hotel reservations). To save the night, I saw a UTR I hadn't seen in a few months. A good reminder to appreciate the good ones we already have.

But, alas, the life of an addict. Always chasing that "next" great high...

... the reality is, there were Edit The Dr in that motel room at 3:30 a.m.
Try being a married junkie. The cliff is much higher
Well that was a depressing way to say good morning- truly a poster child to the hobby lol
I hear you all. How about not getting on the high wire but sitting here with nagging desire. Sometimes don't know which is worse, wanting or regretting.
The same Hobby, who frequents wonderfulness in Hartford had the little guy just take over.
My how the might have fallen, even if its just one night.
The same Hobby, who frequents wonderfulness in Hartford had the little guy just take over.
My how the might have fallen, even if its just one night. Originally Posted by 12345abC
You have it all wrong; the mighty are those who abstain.

I've been a functioning degenerate for many years. The vast majority of my hobbying has been with Edit Dr-epg providers. We form a vicious cycle.

Some highs of the flesh-meth are incredible; most are just a fix.
You have it all wrong; the mighty are those who abstain.

I've been a functioning degenerate for many years. The vast majority of my hobbying has been with Edit The Drproviders. We form a vicious cycle.

Some highs of the flesh-meth are incredible; most are just a fix. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Never a truer post have I read. Recently, a member retired from the community and I congratulated him. I received a few PMs from members asking why. This, sir, answers that question. Is it a fun hobby? Yes. But would I quit if I could bring myself to? Yes.
We are all addicts.

Hobby your inbox is full
Look, another Red Flag in the lower right corner by our Overlords.

My handle should be changed to Uyghur1750.

我怎么敢为自己的中国霸主感到羞耻
Sir

The rules are very clear and as stated before this is what the ownership wants.
Originally Posted by Hobby1750
The Most Honorable Chairman.