Weekend Lineup

• motor
  • 01-01-2018, 03:00 PM
How do you guys determine who is the "winner" of the 9:00 post? I can see the very first or the very last. Do you guys put the names in a hat and pick?
They determine the winner and sometime there are multiple winners
  • motor
  • 01-01-2018, 06:27 PM
thanks
It's a very fun race....lol literally...like this Sunday I looked at my phone and it was 8:59pm...i said crap..i need to post before 9:01pm. And then I did.

I get nervous hitting submit because you never know which ladies are doing the same thing you are..and if you're post is the one that'll get stuck or if your phone is going to crap out on you lol.
Not so much fun for the girl who waits and waits to be the last at 9:00 and when they click submit it shows 9:01 then it's removed.
Y'all just confirmed a brilliant ECCIE posting strategy. If you are the last lovely lady to post on the Weekend Lineup, you have 3 full days of prominent visibility (Mon thru Wed). On a whim, went back and looked at the Sunday 9pm postings for the Weekend Lineup. There are about 3 to 4 that appear to jockey for this pole position posting.
It's more fun than seeing which ISO Barfly provider has posted to every ISO thru the day for everything other than what the ISO is asking.
It's more fun than seeing which ISO Barfly provider has posted to every ISO thru the day for everything other than what the ISO is asking. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
LMAO!!!!!!!!