Another black guy shot by a cop in austin

• Loxly
  • 04-04-2016, 11:23 AM
With open carry I wonder how much of this might happen. Regardless, if you end up being blocked I'd suggest taking pics of the people and their license plates. It's already happened where an emergency vehicle was blocked. They should be jailed for this but could also be sued if injured people, being transported, suffer complications.
The usual pattern is for once a year an APD officer to shoot at an unarmed black male and not stop shooting until the black male is dead. We had another one of those a few months ago and the officer involved was fired this time. But it had been a couple of years since we had this happen, I think because the time before that the black male was shot in the back of the head execution style under a bridge, and like the other cases he was unarmed. What happens is that the family sues and the city pays them off with less than 900,000 and the family attorney takes part of that. It's a cheap wrongful death claim in today's market, but because of this practice the officers know it will be handled with a pay out so it's all good to go ahead and shoot if you want. If it were a rich white kid all bets would be off. The settlement amount would be closer to three to four million.
Are you talking about the one downtown, because kfox just reported that it was a white male? And the chief of police just said it was a white male? So, what is your agenda?
Yep, the dude was whiten not that it matters. Shoot at cop, cop shoots back. Simple concept.
If the black guy shot at the cop first then expect no protests.

The other cop who shot the innocent black kid for being naked and high, got fired and hopefully is being prosecuted so no one is protesting.

Take your race-baiting elsewhere.
He was white? The police must be relieved. And the media must be very disappointed Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
And you look like a fool for starting this thread.
If the black guy shot at the cop first then expect no protests.

The other cop who shot the innocent black kid for being naked and high, got fired and hopefully is being prosecuted so no one is protesting.

Take your race-baiting elsewhere. Originally Posted by Raikage
He was fired by the union is backing him and he may not even be prosecuted.
A fist is a lethal weapon. There have been many one punch deaths.....including right here in austin. Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
LOL that's funny. If a cop can't handle a fist fight with a naked teenager then he shouldn't be on the force LOL. Only a total pussy would fear for his life from an unarmed teen high on anything. And the toxicology report said he only had weed in his system. Personally I don't care if the kid is alive or dead. But I don't want pussies on the force who can't handle themselves without over-reacting and popping off their weapons.
WLM