What do you want from your Provider/ Hobbiest? And the Hhr date.

Some of you have been doing this for a long time and as anything you have constant contact with, change is less notable. I find that the changes each time I come back from a break are notable and interesting.

So what do you want form your Provider/ Hobbiest? For me I want a warm welcome, easy going attitude, no drama, and sexy sex. When I come to see a new provider (new to me) I like to be welcomed with a hug and a kiss, preferably fresh from the shower in a towel ( Daty girl attire). I want to be made comfortable just like we have known each other for a while and have sex.

This can be done and a lot of the new ladies I have seen do this as part of how they operate, it is very refreshing and appreciated. Yes I get nerves on a first date, it is thrilling. Makes my date that much better.
I admit I'm out of practice ( yes it takes practice to get in the grove when out for a notable time, but that's part of the fun right?) and slowly getting in the grove.

Some times a provider can be running late or I'm early, I have no problem waiting in your incall while you shower and get ready, would rather do that then sit in my car, would you rather that or prefer to have them wait?
I know that on a new date this might not be that easy as we have never met but I feel that part of having a board like this is, in some way we have met and know something about each other. Mainly that we are safe and gentlemen, trusted.

For me I just want a good time and for the lady to enjoy showing me a good time.
Acwardness leads to a more challenging time for me VS the all in right from the start.

Experienced hobbiest and providers seam to gel easier as the whole thing flows better, TBC is done automatically, nothing cools the moment down when business is made to interrupt and done in a routine mechanical way, trust is key and reputation should play there shouldn't it? Example, I always leave the donation in clear view of the provider as soon as we are in the fun room, and before I undress. When they stop to inspect it it is a mood stopper. It's there she can see it and most just observe and continue as nothing has happened, again trust.

My biggest notable change is more of the GFE / PSE ladies are offering Hhr dates.
I won't do an hr date the first time. 1. I can do everything I need in a Hhr. This way there is no fowl no harm if we don't click. Then longer sessions can be had if we click. But again a Hhr does the trick for me this time around.

2. Anything beyond a Hhr is just cuddling after or pre play visit time. Now that is not to say a Hr date is not desired, hey I love making out and foreplay for half the session then go at it for the rest but this is mostly with a provider that I have seen and connect with (or a Daty Girl).

There has been kind of a stigma I see that Hhr guys are cheep, or in search of a bargain. Last trip in wonderland most of my dates were 1-2 hr, but with regular GFEs.
This time the desire is to sample more ladies and to satisfy my desire (Daty date).

How do you ladies see the Hhr dates? You do understand that some just want a hot naked lady on them right out the gate and it is a big turn on for me.

Just a conversation on what we desire from each other.
  • Jax
  • 07-08-2015, 07:58 AM
I enjoy some good conversation for starters - getting acquainted. That can include some exploring with hands, some dfking, etc. And, of course, the full enjoyment of it all follows. I, too, like hh dates initially.
I prefer she refer to me as a hobbyist and we can go from there.
I want her to upsell me, grab my cash before any BCD occurs and run out the door to her pimp car waiting with engine running. Makes me feel so alive.
Well, there are many ladies out there with whom I'd love to just have a "make out" session way before we hit the bedroom.

Not sure that would work well for me in just a half hour, so I maybe have booked 30 minutes or less on very few occasions.

In fact, I think most of my short sessions have been by accident or by me trying to exit the area on an expedited basis due to ... well, I'll be kind. Circumstances.

I very much enjoy intellectual stimulation as much as erotic exercises.
In most instances (there are exceptions), the guys who say they want a hhr want an hour (or as close to it as they can get) for the price of a hhr (which is why I only do hhr sessions for guys who have proven themselves respectful of my time).
I want her to upsell me, grab my cash before any BCD occurs and run out the door to her pimp car waiting with engine running. Makes me feel so alive. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Bingo! You may want to book this provider, then:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1357756

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1357756 Originally Posted by Camille Fox
That thread was the best thing I've read in days. Lol.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1357756 Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Holy Shit Camille,

Funniest thread I have ever read.... THANK YOU!

-Nilla
In most instances (there are exceptions), the guys who say they want a hhr want an hour (or as close to it as they can get) for the price of a hhr (which is why I only do hhr sessions for guys who have proven themselves respectful of my time). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
+1
1) Good TCB

2) Pleasant / Smart Ass / Confidant Attitude - if she can be humorous and fun I know it'll be a decent time...I'm easy to laugh at / with.

3) Good Incall - I'm incall only..... A nice incall, in a safe part of town, at a nice complex is awesome. I will not go to a hotel or motel..... nothing wrong with it, I just don't like it.

4) A warm and friendly welcome - greet me with a smile, offer me a drink (I'm nervous every time still - I may never overcome it), talk to me for a bit just to get acquainted - I like a little connection not just the mechanics....we are getting biblical after all....... just saying; And hangers for my clothes / suit....

5) Tell me what you want / what feels good for you - I'm a pleaser and I'll die trying......

6) Sincerity of service......I hate an Oscar winning performance of IOP.....I know in my heart that if I was any good at it I'd be in the movies......

7) cuddle / snuggle afterwards...... a warm towel is very nice - they actually have warm towel warmers at my barber shop and they'd be perfect

8) You'd be amazed how seldom a provider says "thank you too, I enjoyed it as well" after I've said thank you for a really great time..... just saying that it costs nothing to be polite regardless of how fat, hairy, etc.... I am. And I'm one ugly dude!

So in a nut shell - I want professional, pleasant and perky. I thank you for your consideration.

-Nilla
I want her to upsell me, grab my cash before any BCD occurs and run out the door to her pimp car waiting with engine running. Makes me feel so alive. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
TFF!

I prefer the smell of urine and sadness coupled with a constant knocking on the door followed by an emergency phone call she has to take. She promises to be right back, can you just watch her baby(s) in the other room. You know, a RHE, Real Hoodwifey Experience!
But seriously, HHR is like the trial run to see if I click with the provider. Sure it's usually more per minute than the hour rate but I'd rather leave wanting more than wanting less time (as CK mentions).

The only exception to this are the ONCE in a lifetime, highly reviewed ladies. For these sexies, the hour is MANDATORY!

Oh yeah, and a sense of humor and a warm towel goes a long way!
Predictable answer !

IB
In most instances (there are exceptions), the guys who say they want a hhr want an hour (or as close to it as they can get) for the price of a hhr (which is why I only do hhr sessions for guys who have proven themselves respectful of my time). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I realize this and respect that, some do take advantage but I don't and would never take advantage of your time CSB, would love to have a Daty Hhr date with you

IB