Encounter: visit with Nikayla

User ID: -
Date: 8/8/22
Name: Nikayla
Phone: (850)768-7828
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...A/772133698141
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Car City area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJX2
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: red, pulled back but shorter
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: smaller lady, 5'5" or so, 130 lbs. blonde and red hair just past shoulders, glasses
Recommendation: Yes
Lol I swear some of you are the worst judges in blowjobs.
I am always open to suggested ladies to see...
She is sus for sure, showed up to location and there was a guy sitting in a car close to her room. Waited a little while and they duve never got out of the car also she was super pushy which was a red flag
He was just sitting in his car, huh? That makes her sus? I was hanging out with a provider a few months back when she got a call from someone who wanted to meet her. It was the middle of the night so I went to my car to hide while he came over. I hid in the back seat and it was dark and the windows were tinted. So I thought. He saw me. He didn't give a shit. And I didn't do anything, other than give him his privacy. Are you going to leave a bad review saying you nearly got robbed when it's entirely possible the only thing that guy did was give you privacy?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed