URL / Website: https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-cabaret/fort-worth
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Exit 46A off I35
Activities: Topless Dance, Groping, HJOTC. Sucking on Boobs
Hair Length and Color: Light Brown, Long to mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mid 5 ft, light. Artificial Boobs but tasteful. Tight ass. Wore one piece lingerie. Japanese-esque characters tattooed on back.
Recommendation: Yes
N/A

There is no email needed
Name is E**** I believe from what I heard DJ say
Just went by there for the first time. I was impressed with how many hot chicks were in there. To me hot is looks to be under 30 , natural boobs, thin to medium, no wigs or weaves. A lot of latinas. I didn’t bring playmoney was just scoping it out. $10 cover and $3 beer. I liked it a lot. I couldn’t see any one getting dances. Is that a separate rooms.?
Just went by there for the first time. I was impressed with how many hot chicks were in there. To me hot is looks to be under 30 , natural boobs, thin to medium, no wigs or weaves. A lot of latinas. I didn’t bring playmoney was just scoping it out. $10 cover and $3 beer. I liked it a lot. I couldn’t see any one getting dances. Is that a separate rooms.? Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
there is a little side area straight back when you turn left walking in. It is by the side bar
Just went by there for the first time. I was impressed with how many hot chicks were in there. To me hot is looks to be under 30 , natural boobs, thin to medium, no wigs or weaves. A lot of latinas. I didn’t bring playmoney was just scoping it out. $10 cover and $3 beer. I liked it a lot. I couldn’t see any one getting dances. Is that a separate rooms.? Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
The dance area is to the back behind the main stage. Have to pay extra to use the dance area. Runs $20 to $60 depending on how private you want it
Thanks for the info I’m going back today (sat afternoon)