Encounter: L**** at Chicas Locas saves a bad week

Date: 4/7/2023
Name: L****a (if it is even her real name)
Phone: (214) 350-0303
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: https://chicaslocas.club/dallas/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Composite Dr off Walnut
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Pony tail down to the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thickish Latina, about 130-140 lbs, decent mammalians B-sized probably, 5'3 out of heels,
Recommendation: Yes
What's the hell is ros?
What's the hell is ros? Originally Posted by Tatti123
ROS-Rest of Story, you get all the details of the encounter. You must get Premium member for this either by payment or approved reviews. It is definitely worth getting.
I had a similar experience. Except she lete finger her a BIT. Then would pull me out, then motion me back in. I was like wtf... Then when I got to the end of 3 dances I asked how much and she said $1300. I was prepared to pay a bit more for the whatever service she was about and had like $400 on me, but $1300????? So I just said "I don't have that much." Then she acted all pissed off and said "fine $60..."

Goofy stupid bullshit. Be careful with her.
I had a similar experience. Except she lete finger her a BIT. Then would pull me out, then motion me back in. I was like wtf... Then when I got to the end of 3 dances I asked how much and she said $1300. I was prepared to pay a bit more for the whatever service she was about and had like $400 on me, but $1300????? So I just said "I don't have that much." Then she acted all pissed off and said "fine $60..."

Goofy stupid bullshit. Be careful with her. Originally Posted by Goodbestwtv
I was there yesterday. I did not see her. There was no shortage of desperate Cubans though...