Site Speed

Love the site, but I'm curious if it seems to be a bit tedious in loading and transitioning from page to page. Or is it compatibility issues with my Safari browser since I don;t notice it elsewhere?

Thanks so much.

TP
Quick answer is WE are aware and are addressing hardware and sofware issues to improve. It's all part of growing pains, we are glad you are along for the ride
with us. For example the showcases number 85 and more are on way.

The site may go down later for thirty minutes to fix one item.
  • npita
  • 12-28-2009, 02:54 PM
The site speed seems to have improved quite a lot! Thanks ECCIE!
yups speed has improved wee..thanks eccie
Cheers ECCIE, site is rocking!!!
HUGE SMILE!!!!
Gotta love things getting fiixed within hours or less around here and not days or months...
Speed reminds me of other sites. Will wait and see if speed improves before upgrading membership.
LOL - tried to respond - slowwww uptake - then database error message - one more time, will see if speed improves before upgrading membership.
well, well, obviously did get both posts . . .
Did you see the list of "Today's Registrations"? It's HUGE!

I'm sure with all the new peeps coming aboard, it will take a little time for the wonderful people running this board to catch up.
I can wait and be patient. Can you?

A big New Years HUG to T-Bone, Becky, and all the mods. You're doing a wonderful job!

Thanks,
PR
LOL! I'll bet that the sudden deluge of ex-ASPDers is a welcome challenge but proving a bit difficult to deal with given the size. Mine's running slow, but I'm not surprised and I'm a patient old fart.
  • TBONE
  • 12-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks everybody for being patient. When the changeover is complete, everybody should be happy with the site speed.
OK - will be upgrading membership - this site ROCKS!!!
Whether on my iPhone or computer, I've never had an issue with the speed. Best board ever!