**Elf Party Info!!**

I HOPE ITS OK TO POST THIS HERE AS IT IS NOT AN AD...

Hey guys, Ella here, wanted to let everyone know, the party is Saturday 25th from noon till the next day for anyone wanting to spend the night. I have tried to answer all verifyable clients and let them know, however if i overlooked you, please contact me immediately VIA EMAIL OR PM so that i can get you on the list, the response was a bit overwhelming,lol. Please understand the List is Limited this time, but we do hope this is a success as we would like to host more parties in the future! We hope to see you here.

COME SEE HOW THE ELVES REALLY LIVE!!!

THE CURRENT LIST OF ELVES ATTENDING:

ELLA
D'ARIA
ANDY
ANGELICA
TANNER
KODI
AUSTIN

MORE TO CONFIRM!

FOOD PROVIDED:

*FRESH MAINE LOBSTER
*FRESH AMERICAN BISON
*FRESH SHRIMP

Santa Says Kitchen is Off Limits,lol.

You are welcome to bring any food you wish to share!

PLEASE NO CAMERAS OR PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION

This is a Free Party, no cover charge or anything, donations are always accepted of course! You are welcome to bring your own Beverages and we will also be supplying refreshements as well as a full course meal all day and all night!

Parking will be on the grounds, and if you find yourself enjoying the
spirits a bit much, we ask that you do not drive. Please be civil and polite to others as we want this to be fun for everyone!!

Gates are open from Noon till Midnight, after that if you are on the grounds you are spending the night, gates will be closed.

We have taken every precaution to ensure no unwanted guests, so do not provide any information to anyone, even if they claim to be a client of the elves.

THIS IS A PRIVATE PARTY YOU MUST CONFIRM ANY GUEST WITH US IN ADVANCE!!

NOW LETS PARTY ELF STYLE!!!
Hey everyone, Estate Location info has been sent out to everyone verified i believe, if we missed you please contact us asap so we can get you the info!

Ella.
yall have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who ever attends that is some lucky ass guys teehee! nothing better than seeing a bunch of young ladies parading around!
who ever attends that is some lucky ass guys teehee! nothing better than seeing a bunch of young ladies parading around! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
I so Agree with that notion!!!
how did that party go??????

idle minds like me want 2 know!!!!
Sorry guys, I just woke up(I had a wookie snuggling with me allll night, heehee) It went great! bunches of guys came by, some spent all day.. and all night,lol. Santa cooked all day, and we all ate like piggies,lol. We watched some football, and some stripping,lol. Andy running around in her undies all day, who talked her into that?!?! Everyone just had lots of fun! I'm certain someone will be putting up reviews when they recouperate,lol. I'm sorry if I didn't get a chance to thank everyone here or say bye byes,but thanks! I will let them tell you about all the fun naughties, did anyone take any pics??
The next party will be a Halloween Costume party with a Bonfire! dates to be announced. Thanks to everyone who came and made it a great 1st Elf party! See you at the next one!
wheres the pics...lol!!
i agree! can providers come and see the elfes at stuff like this???
I agree Belinda--sounds fun!!
Ditto ....

I know I like a lil girl on girl play