attention all eccie men....ladies it is your turn

Listen up all you men of Eccie....moderaters,lurkers,& frequent posters...

This board is more than a venue for me to "make money"....It is like a "family" to me....a community of daily support & encouragement.....a place for me to share my thoughts,ideas,and vent my frustrations.

Reading and answering post is one of the first things I do in the morning and one of the last things I do at nite....It is like reading the daily newspaper{lol}.

So with that being said.......I want to say THANK YOU to all men of ECCIE!!!!!.......and give the ladies a chance to "post" their sentiments too!

In the relatively short time that I have been here, I have also come to feel close to the people here. I have gotten some great advice from the ladies and the gentlemen I have met were also the best! It is certainly entertaining to read the threads, to say the VERY least! I hope to meet even more of our handsome and witty gents on the board. And Dallas, you have been my guardian angel on more than on occasion! Thank you!
1. I do the same thing (checking and replying to posts) and I love the conversations I get into on this board. Awesome...really. I've had a lot of fun here, and its all due to the other gents and ladies who participate! Thank you for that.

2. Dallas...hot avatar. Holy poo batman!

That is all.
highway to helll yeahhh! 2 thumbs UP!
Thank yall

The gents & ladies on this board rock!!!
The ladies rock. Many friends here and most I have never met.
I have not been here long either but find myself checking this part of the board daily. Like Dallas said it is kinda like reading the daily paper. I have found some really nice friendly helpful and awesome people here. Am looking forward to meeting many many more.
On behalf of the eccie men, you're very welcome...
Thanks Dante babe....but where ya been??missed ya!!! kisses,dallas