You know it's Mardi GRAS when....

You get 11 missed calls between midnight and 5:15am lol

I see drunk people... They are everywhere!!!
lol--yep I have been partying and parade watching all weekend with my family.....and have missed 6 potential calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{they always call at the wrong time....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.... lol}

Happy Mardi Gras baby!
Im flying in on Lundi Gras for the big day and I cant wait!!
not providing, just partying woohoo

I'll try not to drunk dial anyone
I'll be at the beach with an umbrella drink and sand between my toes far away from NOLA. Catch me some beads ladies and have lots of fun!!!!
So, that's why no one is responding to my requests, you ladies are just too busy right now!!! I was wondering? Makes sense though, I can wait til the season is over and you ladies have rested a little.
Lol, not sure many of us are taking 5am calls here but you never know!
Wasn't me. Watch Guess Who at family fest then shut down Impastatos Restaurant and slept all the way home.
lol--5am is when I really start sleeping good!

my bEST times to play are between 9am and 9pm...lol
I'm a night time person so I love all the late night calls.... : )
I would never call at 5AM, I am a 9am to 9pm kinda guy.
lol--Outrdoors we have that in common !
Too bad everyone is not as courteous as Outdoorsman. I had an outcall that ran very late in the night last week. My incall was closer than my home so I decided to stay there for the night. Would you believe at 5 am a client from the day before came knocking on my door for an unscheduled appt??
Would you believe at 5 am a client from the day before came knocking on my door for an unscheduled appt?? Originally Posted by LilRed

WOW!!!
That's kind of scary, red
It definitely tripped me out. And he is an attorney. Not like he is some idiot or something!! A perfect example of men thinking with the wrong head. I don't think the real brain kicks in till later in the day. LOL!!!