Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Lilred.

You are the first leapyear person I have met. You have yourself a good week and enjoy your birthday vacation this weekend.

And a big THANKS!!!
Happy Birthday Lil Red!
HaPPy BiRtHdAy GiRL!
Happy Birthday Babe, Hope all you’re LICKING wishes Come True.
Happy Birthday lilred. Can't wait to give you 43 licks tomorrow.
Have a happy birthday miss red. You certainly do not look 43 and you damn well do not act like it. Looks like you may need some more licks you naughty lady.
Thanks everybody. I have had the best birthday this year. I have eaten cake like crazy, been to dinner and cookouts with hats and blowy things...lol I have gotten the prettiest flowers, cards and CHOCOLATE!! I even slept in rose petals last night from Sir!!! And I am wayyyyyyy over my 43 licks!! Thanks again!!
Oh and I bought myself the iRobot Roomba. The little robot that goes around on its own and sweeps my hardwood floors all by itself. Its like having a maid for the floors. Its programed to do it at the same time everyday and it knows when its charge is going out and it goes back to its dock to recharge. A little expensive but so worth it ladies!!! I just love gifts even if I buy them for myself!!
LilRed HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are a pleasure to have as part of this community. I would like to Thank You for your input and participation on this board. I consider you part of my ECCIE family.

I am glad to read of your happiness!!!!
Happy b-day honey bear! Enjoy the day!
i hope you are enjoying your roomba!! i also hope my text wasnt too early for ya, and PLEASE come back to Dallas, I'll take you shopping any time! (even if i come straight from school in scrubs and a tshirt ) ps-tell Sir i said howdy!

xoxo
lets see. you're one of those rare birds who're born on feburary 29... I did some math... according to this, you're 10 years old.

ma'am, we're going to have to card you.

Happy birthday.
i hope you are enjoying your roomba!! i also hope my text wasnt too early for ya, and PLEASE come back to Dallas, I'll take you shopping any time! (even if i come straight from school in scrubs and a tshirt ) ps-tell Sir i said howdy!

xoxo Originally Posted by AmberXoXo
Thank you!!
What better way to wake up then to a text from you. I enjoyed seeing you last week. Sir liked you a lot (of course) and he loved the clothes you picked out for me. We fly back in next Monday night. He has lots of appts during the days.... He already told me to spend time with you.. he is the boss right?? I need skirts now to match all the shirts we bought!!! Let me know what day you are free. See ya next week!!!!

PS...you were hot in your t shirt and scrubs last week by the way... I'd still do ya!!!