Encounter: Refined Tall Young Model BOA Another Incredibly Sensuous & Classy Delight from Lucky Haven (with my pictorial approximations)

Date: 1-2-19
Name: The Lovely Young BOA (not the same as the "Boa" aka "Asa" aka "Beautiful" lady formerly at several spas and now at Pearls)
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: See above.
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version read these activities plus BOLD print in ROS only). A wonderful “true GFE” experience in all the best senses of the phrase; superlative IOP; DFK; nibbling on her breasts; stimulating SS; mutual body and orifice worship; MPFS (her carte du jour says “Protestant” on it); some lite anal play (YMMV); session-highlight DATY and 69; more BLS and edging BBBJ morphing into DT and extended slavish FF lite until glorious CIM.
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette (black) past mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tall, at 5’7”; well-proportioned, at about 123 lbs; pale skin; pretty “Korean model” face and body, looking not unlike the Korean queen of K-Pop Boa herself (and from whom the inspiration for the name probably came) (see my pictorial approximations – not actually her, but to get an idea of her “type”); natural, mouthwatering “C” breasts; long toned legs with strong thighs; smooth curved ass with gorgeous asshole; clean, natural bush with lusciously tasty lips up top and below. Her kisses and skin are as soft and sensual as a feather boa!

Recommendation: Indubitably, Yes -- we're truly so Lucky to be offered Lovely Havens like this sensuous BOA!
Nice one Bobby!
She's good
I personally saw Boa and she was a great girl and very nice to me.

If she lost 10 years and 15 pounds she would start to look like the girl in the pictures.

Go see for yourself - she is well worth it - and I'm spot on in my description of her physically.
Thanks, TMNTLeo and all!

dallasvvip, I think she's much better than merely "good". . . and she seems to be getting better all the time!

But @FF: I'll have to join the unanimous opinion of all the other reviewers and agree to disagree with you on her age (as I strongly do re exotic and flexible young lovemaking expert SUGAR there -- my admitted severest addiction lately, who I understand -- Saints Be Praised! -- will be returning soon).

Boa herself told me that she'll be Korean 26 (US 25) in February, which I find entirely credible. And the Korean pop star Boa (the last pic in my link), for whom she's named, is about a decade older, so (with respect) I think you're mistaken in your comments re this Boa vis-a-vis the pics I posted!

Yes, she's not in her teens any more (and no one said she was) . . . but she's certainly one of the youngest and prettiest around these days. Like most of the LH providers, I'm quick to add! The quality of the lineup there is just remarkable and has been for quite awhile.

At least we do agree on the essentials: the facts that she's an extremely beautiful girl offering great service -- to be unhesitatingly recommended!
and I'm spot on in my description of her physically. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You claim she is 5'4" in your review and you think your description is spot on?
You claim she is 5'4" in your review and you think your description is spot on? Originally Posted by discerning_guy
I could be wrong on the height - but she was barefoot and I was substantially taller than her, so that was my guess.
Thanks, TMNTLeo and all!

dallasvvip, I think she's much better than merely "good". . . and she seems to be getting better all the time!

But @FF: I'll have to join the unanimous opinion of all the other reviewers and agree to disagree with you on her age (as I strongly do re exotic and flexible young lovemaking expert SUGAR there -- my admitted severest addiction lately, who I understand -- Saints Be Praised! -- will be returning soon).

Boa herself told me that she'll be Korean 26 (US 25) in February, which I find entirely credible. And the Korean pop star Boa (the last pic in my link), for whom she's named, is about a decade older, so (with respect) I think you're mistaken in your comments re this Boa vis-a-vis the pics I posted!

Yes, she's not in her teens any more (and no one said she was) . . . but she's certainly one of the youngest and prettiest around these days. Like most of the LH providers, I'm quick to add! The quality of the lineup there is just remarkable and has been for quite awhile.

At least we do agree on the essentials: the facts that she's an extremely beautiful girl offering great service -- to be unhesitatingly recommended! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
Yes, we agree on the essentials, I unhesitatingly recommend her.

She also told me she was 26 after first asking if I wanted the Korean or US specification for ages, patiently explaining in somewhat strained English her Korean customs.

However, I have had dozens of 30 something Asian women tell me the same thing, that they were in their twenties. They have every reason to tell that white lie, and it is just too hard to disprove.

Everyone should go see her - she is a wonderful gal - then we can get more opinions on her age - which is not even a flaw, just a fact IMHO.

As for her weight, I like them like this:

Boa is approximately 15-20 pounds heavier than that girl in the pic if they were the same height. No shame in that!
Ha!

that makes Boa about perfect then.. your girl in the pic could use another 15 pounds, easy.

Fred, you say guys should go see Boa, and we can get more opinions on her age. but that's like a Prize Fighter losing the first 14 rounds, slumped in his corner, mumbling to the Referee, "don't count me out, I'm going to knock that Sucker out in the final round"..

we have had MANY opinions on Boa's age, and yours is the only opinion that places Boa older than 27. and you still want to move the goal post.
  • Quark
  • 01-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Boa looks younger than she says she is and acts like a teenager. I believe her.
And as others have said, she is great company.
She was eating lunch as I was leaving on my last visit and came over to give me a hug. I love all the LH girls.
Ha!

that makes Boa about perfect then.. your girl in the pic could use another 15 pounds, easy.

Fred, you say guys should go see Boa, and we can get more opinions on her age. but that's like a Prize Fighter losing the first 14 rounds, slumped in his corner, mumbling to the Referee, "don't count me out, I'm going to knock that Sucker out in the final round"..

we have had MANY opinions on Boa's age, and yours is the only opinion that places Boa older than 27. and you still want to move the goal post. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
One of these days you boys are all going to come to your senses and say, "That fuckin' Friendly Fred was fuckin' right!"

Let's get some opinions from other people who aren't the amen brigade!

Boa is in her thirties and I guarantee it.

She is also very pretty and a great visit.

There is no shame in being in your thirties.
I'm throwing my 2 cents in with the mid 2X crowd. It's true there are few 2X AMP girls and guys are horrible at guessing ages. In comparison, Maya at Bali is late 3X maybe 4X. There is at least a 12 - 15 year gap between Boa and her.
friendly fred in his 70 and I bet my life on it
It's just a number.... does it really matter if she looks good?

Nice review Bobby
It's just a number.... does it really matter if she looks good?

Nice review Bobby Originally Posted by Goose2u
Actually it does matter. There has been huge fudging of age by old dudes on here since the beginning of time. We really need a distinction between a true late 20's provider like Boa or a late 30's provider like Sky or a mid to late 40's provider like (fill in your favorite Catholic provider here).

I get that Catholic service reduces the age of the provider by a decade and service level to 5 star in several mongers eyes. But it is a disservice to those that prefer Protestant. So honest accounting of age and service should be demanded and challenged. Left unchallenged, we get promoters promoting 40 year olds as late 20 (eg., Bali promo ads).