City: North Richland Hills
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
Activities: Rub and tug
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short older lady wearing short skirt and white top. Large B, maybe C cup.
Recommendation: Yes
There is also another, brand new massage place about a half mile north on Rufe Snow called Metro Massage. Looks like a typical SubAmp.
I had Bebe on my visit in March as well. She was much more attentive and less rushed but I only got L1. Didn’t try for more.
Super annoying when the dangling bells hit the glass or the door buzzer goes off. The phone is also super annoying. they should just lock the door and let the phone go to voicemail if they are the only one working. I’m paying for “my time” as Mr. Hand said in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. It’s not “our time” as Jeff Spicoli insisted.
This is literally the only AMP I have ever been too. Probably only prefer HJ at these places honestly. From the hobby standpoint I am pretty conservative. Want to get my rocks off. Depending on who I am with, could be HJ, BJ or FS.

This amp is close, appears safe and clean and a good options for $125 all in for L1.