Which Amp y’all think this happened at?

My guess would be one of the well written up shops in Dallas. None of the sub-amps has a "lineup". But you need to ask NTX, he is the expert in this area.
I was thinking one of the HH ones too
There’s a comment on there that says it was at 21
My guess would be one of the well written up shops in Dallas. None of the sub-amps has a "lineup". But you need to ask NTX, he is the expert in this area. Originally Posted by vigilant17
I only ride the bus now which has cut down on my options dramatically so if any of you members reading this are owners of these fine establishments maybe consider opening your next sub amp closer to bus stops.
My guess would be one of the well written up shops in Dallas. None of the sub-amps has a "lineup". But you need to ask NTX, he is the expert in this area. Originally Posted by vigilant17
NTX is a proud eccie expert. At least he thinks he is.
It's reddit, probably just some guy looking to get some karma.

I'd trust him better if he posted this here or in RM.
I only ride the bus now which has cut down on my options dramatically so if any of you members reading this are owners of these fine establishments maybe consider opening your next sub amp closer to bus stops. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Did you get a DUI? My buddy, an attorney, was stopped after getting a flat tire driving over a curb in front of a stopped police officer, handcuffed and taken to the station with a dube in his front pocket that he could not reach. Ultimately, he lost his driving license for many years. He consequently got into biking, analyzed that the cost of a car was higher than cabs, lost all his excess weight, bought a swank condo near his work downtown (not Dallas), became famous with the ladies, and made the rest of us jealous. Just saying, fate has a way of turning on you.
NTX is a proud eccie expert. At least he thinks he is. Originally Posted by chungjang
He is the authority on having LE walk in during a session.