A Thank You...

As some of you know, I have recently had to cancel some appointments and block out my schedule for a little while. Someone in my very close family was killed last week, and its been rough going.

Though I am still dealing with all that comes with losing someone important, I just wanted to say a quick thank you. For those I had to reschedule for a later date, thank you for understanding. For those who have recently inquired about a meeting, I will return emails and post available dates when things have settled and I can get back to "work". I have powered off my "work" phone until I am ready to accept calls, so if you have left a message, I will get back with you as soon as I can. Your understanding has been more than appreciated.

Thank you again.
My condolences to you, Nina.
I appreciate that. Thank you.
Yes, my deepest condolences. If there is anything you need, PM me, email me, or CALL me.
My condolences.
best wishes babe...take care!!
You are in my thoughts....
So sorry Nina... give me a call if you would like to talk
I'm sorry for your loss.
Sorry to hear of your loss. Take care.
Thank you guys. I appreciate the thoughts. Its been a huge roller coaster, and I am now seeing for the first time what vultures family members can become when someone's life is at an end. Suffice it to say...I'm tired. So tired that I will the more than THRILLED to return to my hobby life, if only to escape the madness of the real thing.

I hope all of you have been doing well lately and enjoyed your labor day holiday! I hope to see/talk with everyone soon.
Nina, I have just begun following your blog; you probably don't remember my comments on the blog amidst these horrible events.

I was very sorry to hear of your loss, and of the way it came about. May peace come to your family, to you, and to the person you lost.

Best wishes,

RunSilent RunDeep
Sorry Nina... it is horrible when these things happen. I wish you the best. Take care.
RunSilent RunDeep: Thanks for the sentiment. Its greatly appreciated. And yes, I recall your blog comments. I'm glad you're still enjoying it. Stay tuned for further developments!

LaVixian: Thank you doll. It was rough, but I'm getting back to normal, slowly. I hope to see you soon!