what does

Hey I'm new to all this can any body give me a list of what all the abrevations mean I know most but some that leave me
Do you know the fe/se?
you probably mean ne ----breast play/worship....se-----pussy play with fingers.
Thanks how do I get refrences I know dumb question but I'm new
I had to look some up as well. This helped

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
Thanks how do I get refrences I know dumb question but I'm new Originally Posted by redsnake
No dumb questions. You get references by seeing providers who are willing to give them. Your next question then will be "how do I see providers to get references if I don't have references?" That's a different question...

Do your research on these boards. The SEARCH button is your friend. So is the chat room. So are the hundreds of threads asking this same question. You'll see much good advice regarding this issue.

Keep asking if you need help. And welcome.
Do you know the fe/se? Originally Posted by redsnake

Redsnake, first, let me welcome you to our little corner of ECCIE.

Thanks for posting your questions, as someone said, there are no stupid questions. In the future, perhaps the COED discussion/ISO forum would be a more appropriate place to continue this discussion (IMO). (It will certainly get a larger audience for both reading and participation).

Am not familiar with "FE" but NE/SE stands for "Northern Exposure" (some would say Exploration) and "Southern Exposure". You have to look at the context of the usage of the acronym to better determine what is intended. In my experience, it does NOT always mean "Exploration" especially with respect to SE. DO NOT ASSUME it means you can touch... especially if the NE/SE usage is in the context of a massage parlor or strip club.....

In terms of getting references... if you have none... then you need to search for a "newbie friendly" provider. In my experience, few ladies in our corner of the world advertise themselves as such (you will find ladies in DFW, Austin, SA, and Houston advertising as such, for sure). HOWEVER, in our corner, IF you find an ECCIE provider here advertising on BackPage, chances are, she is in reality, "newbie friendly" and has a screening process in place that does not require "references".

Thanks again for posting and I hope you find this helpful.

Respectfully submitted,

OldSarge