URL / Website: N/A
City: Spring Branch
State: Texas
Address: Blalock north of I-10
Activities: Really good massage, FIV, HJ to HE
Hair Length and Color: Black straight to base of her neck
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lucy is tall, about 5'7". She is thin but shapely. She has small breasts and a nice ass for an Asian woman. She is pretty with high cheek bones and pretty eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow talk about inflation
Wow talk about inflation Originally Posted by greeksquad
Ok, but it’s off topic:

In economics, inflation is a general increase of the prices.This is usually measured using the consumer price index (CPI). When the general price level rises, each unit of currency buys fewer goods and services; consequently, inflation corresponds to a reduction in the purchasing power of money.

Back on topic, Lucy seems nice and rate seems reasonable. Two weeks ago one of my regulars went up a Jacksonville for half hour of similar, albeit very simulated to a full service gas station fill-up, but without the nozzle inserted into the tank but all around it.

Remittance was one Andy less than OP reported base. The attendant always offers food, this time water and two small oranges along with a beauty product. Similar service indeed but for 30 minutes instead of a full hour (not much massaging in my case except for about seven inches of a very stiff muscle - she worked the kinks out and I suspect Lucy is equally talented.

I’ve heard you usually get several water bottles, is that right?
Brand and size of water bottles?
Interesting...
Originally Posted by latinluvr465
Wow talk about inflation Originally Posted by greeksquad
Way off the top~ where are those yong spiret?
They still share between this location and the one next to HMart?