Places to dinner date or eat (11 pm to 4am) for post sex food cravings

Just curious if anyone knows any decent spots to eat for a date during those late hours. Not so much associated with fast food. A restaurant.

Or if not a restaurant.........a place where you can pick up some good food to return to a room. The ambiance doesn't matter......just the food.

So far I only know of fast food places.........

But one unappreciated place is Brothers gas station. Yeah I said it. Brothers gas station. They have some decent fried chicken and a kick ass meat pie perfect during closed club hours.
Daisy Dukes!!!
Had a few late night meals on St Charles Ave. Don't remember any names.
Coop's Place
The Jimani on Chartres
Waffle House.
Depending on how late, you can always go to Katie's restaurants in mid cities. Its on Iberville Street. They have excellent food and I think they stay open till about 10 p.m. maybe 9 p.m. I'm not exactly sure I'd have to look it up. But the food is good the price is reasonable and they were featured on Diners Drive ins and Dives a couple of years ago and they've been around. Since 1985 I believe.
Morning Call in City Park is open 24 hours.
  • BR-8
  • 12-01-2015, 11:49 PM
I haven't been in the late night scene in quite a few years... I'm just assuming you're talking about the downtown / french quarter area???

As for the french quarter area:

The Alibi is at 811 Iberville St. about a half block off Burbon. Most times had the burger and fries. Don't remember ever being disappointed... however, we were for the most part hammered when going there. *Seems like food taste better when you've been out partying, drunk and tired??

In that same context, while in the french quarter, a good ole' lucky dog goes down very well.

Deju Vu at 400 Dauphine St. a block off bourbon. Another 24 hr. bar food dive that was usually ok... We didn't frequent it nearly as often. Might be worth a check see.
I really appreciate the responses. Defintely gonna scope these places out.
American Pie Diner
Clover Grill on Bourbon St. 50's style diner, open 24 hrs. St. Charles Tavern also open 24 hrs.,
CLOVER GRILL...past OZ nightclub has awesome omlettes
City Diner has great food
Taco Bell