Please weigh in

I enjoy reading of all sorts-- novels, magazines, blogs-- and I came across this gem. I'm new to the hobby, but I'd like to know if what the lady wrote is true. Comment after you read.

https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/.../18/black-men/
She is a verified provider as well as an author. All providers would do well to read her blog.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=42516
She seems like a smart lady. Way too liberal for me though.
I have to sit down and read it more thoroughly when I get home ( I'm in a public setting right now) but at first glance over it seems that she's stereotyping black men for behaviors that all men do.
A bunch of misinformed words put together to form an opinion...All men exhibit similar traits..

@SexiKitten, you'll do well to ignore comment sections on online articles
I didn't read the comment section for this article. I wanted to take it as it is without John Q. Public's opinions although I do find some of the comments to be enlightening, informative, infuriating, or hilarious at times.
To be honest, I didn't see the last part of the link until after I pressed send. She has written a lot of informative blogs that a provider should take what she can from it and make work for her.
I did not read the link, and if it does say something negative about men of color, I totally disagree. Personally, I have met some wonderful gentlemen over the years, of all different colors.
I read another article she wrote and its eye opening and I'm starting to see some of the things she's talking about so far.
Sexikitten, check your PM's for more reading material.
Odd generalization for something that's true of all men. It seems this is the only industry where it's acceptable to criticize a man for wanting his money's worth. And besides, the only person who can determine the worth of their money in that exchange is the spender...so we've got a provider being critical of a qualitative measure of a quantitative expenditure.

The other side of that coin lies another generalization...it seems many providers might want to do as little work as possible for the money they've "earned." But that's true of society in general. We've all seen reviews where the client mentions the provider talking too much. We all know it's not because she loves to talk. It's because the more she talks the less she's using those lips for the purpose which the financial transaction DICKtates they should be used. And you find that out quickly when you she punches that clock at the set time regardless of how much talking is done. I appreciate the Eccie ladies I've seen and even those of you I haven't seen, most of you have great reputations for not taking advantage of a gent by cheating him out of time.

In the end, has nothing to do with bravado or machismo and probably everything to do with just not really wanting to deal with black guys. Ok, fine. Provider's prerogative. But cut the psycho-analysis. Especially on the haggling. I would imagine that no provider wants to be offered less than what she feels she's worth. But it's not the money per se; it's the idea of negotiating. Most will take less money (case in point, specials) but they want it on their own terms and I get that. I suppose if I were a provider I wouldn't want to negotiate the price of my pussyhole either, especially with someone I don't really want to fuck anyway (which is really the root of the whole thesis).
How I read this an percieved this as a black man..........

This lady is so full of shit her toilet is getting jealous.

Just another provider who can't take a good dick, and is lazy yet elitist in my opinion. This is colorless, her attitude and dispositon on sex would have kept me away. She feels entitled.....and assumes black men need to suck up to gain her favor like a slave. "Isa pay yo cancellation fee,, pardon me for hobbyng while being black." Not really be naturally black.......but a safe black. Whatever that is. You can be black.......just don't sound like a black man. I like a big dick from time to time, but just put half in cause I've got gps golden pussy syndrome gps gentle pussy syndrome. GTFOH
In my experience a good looking black guy can score as many white chicks as he wants for free and vice versa.
Thanks for the comments. It's been interesting
@ asigarillo... I actually asked a guy why was HE talking so much. He said he likes to tak to the ladies. I said ok but you're the one talking and its your time. Don't ask for an extension. He got quiet.
Just weighed in 260#