Bars midtown/downtown

I just moved midtown/downtown looking for a new nice bar to start going on the regular pm me please
Same here. I’m moving to the heights.
Use google maps and zoom in on the Bagby/W Gray area…lots of choices, including Thirteen (James Harden’s).
Washington Ave has a bunch.. Midtown has some good bars closer towards town. (trying to think on low caffeine levels)
All I know is that when I was driving for Uber a few years ago there was one bar down there that opened at 7:00 Am, that is hard core
You guys are a buzz kill. Again no names no info. Geez. Here it goes sweets. The hottest black restaurant now is Bungalow. Very upscale place. They are building a patio concept on the third floor. Babylon is amazing. Mostly white spot. Pour Behavior. Cle. Spire. Heart on Tuesday. Playground on the weekends (urban spot)

A little off midtown by the Dynamo stadium the hottest Urban spot in the city is called Chapman and Kirby. It's absolutely bananas on Sunday. Like a movie.

In third ward you have 5015, thespoteado, and the Savoy icehouse

Close to the heights you have Bottled blond, you also have Belle Station. Lost and Found. I can name alot more but it would take all day. Hope that helps