This is just a rant

• myodb
  • 03-15-2024, 11:02 PM
This is just a rant.

I really don’t understand you ladies. Why do y’all insist on ghosting your clients after something is set. Or worst, when a returning client wants to set something up, all I hear is crickets I get it always have backup. But when the backup of your backups don’t come through, ahhhhhh. I don’t know man.

I know I know, there’s gonna be a string of ladies saying they don’t do that, but at this point maybe it’s just me.
myodb, if you're having so much trouble that you have to rant about it, I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "but at this point maybe it’s just me".

This type of "generalization" for all of the Ladies on this site makes no sense! If you're having issues, sorry to hear that!
Providers get gosted all the time and it's not right either!
Find a provider who is Serious about her Business !
Probably where you are looking. If you are on Listcrawler or anything like that the majority of them are fakes, rip-offs or worse. They will play along and see how far you will go then ghost. If those sites are your hobby then fine just need to do your homework, be careful and expect unsatisfying outcomes. A lot of us do like that hunt because you might find a hidden gem. If you want to not get ghosted then go on P411 and pay a little more.