What are your thoughts on deposits?

For someone I don't know or never met, no way. Did it once and was ghosted. It seems to be happening more and more now. There are just way too many fake profiles out there with scammers behind them. It's incumbent on folks on sites like this to report this stuff every time it happens to clean up the non-legit providers.

As others have said, once I get to know someone, its a different story, but first time out, no way.
I think it is ok to give providers a deposite. But first i do my research about her. So far i had no problems with it
Just a bit more on this from my perspective. Over past week, I've had several very strange encounters on AdultSearch.com that are extremely disheartening for the whole community. Scams asking for e-bay gift cards asking me to buy them and then pictures of the front and back ... girls asking for deposits after they say they are at my location (they aren't), and then telling me after the deposit they will tell me where they are. This is just major BS. I think it's ok to say you want a deposit, but please advertise this in your profile. If you believe in the concept, you should have no problem putting it out there rather than waiting until all the particulars of your visit have been arranged and then pulling this out at the last minute.
No deposits. And that’s all I have to say about that.
Just a bit more on this from my perspective. Over past week, I've had several very strange encounters on AdultSearch.com that are extremely disheartening for the whole community. Scams asking for e-bay gift cards asking me to buy them and then pictures of the front and back ... girls asking for deposits after they say they are at my location (they aren't), and then telling me after the deposit they will tell me where they are. This is just major BS. I think it's ok to say you want a deposit, but please advertise this in your profile. If you believe in the concept, you should have no problem putting it out there rather than waiting until all the particulars of your visit have been arranged and then pulling this out at the last minute. Originally Posted by specialforces1400
Did the Mods see this? Maybe yall can get a higher quality search for our members?

No sane male in his right mind should give a deposit to a hooker. If you are a young guy and you have accidentally given a deposit to a hooker the first time or two getting one then please know it was a mistake and that in today's world deposits are scams, GPS, and just bad business.
Need some sort of hooker escrow services. lol. 3rd party holds the funds until session is over. If anyone flakes out the money is returned.