Amateur photog needed!!

Hey there can one of the dozens out there give me a call please. All the Good amateur photographers seem to be in b.r or laffy! Just need some cute sexy basic pics to help get site back up before having a big shoot. Lotta these girls applying do not have any decent pics and i figured we can l would put here. Call me 504 650 6554

Annie
Happy to see you're getting the site back up!
If its to much ill pass..

But fuk..it was mardi grad.. Im home
Nostalgia is hitting me boo!#504 650 6555

TALKING BOUT THAT..

I JUST GOT A CALL SOULMAN IKE PASSED.

R.I.P

WHO SHALL I SQUABE WOTH NOW MY FRIEND
I JUST GOT A CALL SOULMAN IKE PASSED.

R.I.P

WHO SHALL I SQUABE WOTH NOW MY FRIEND
Originally Posted by annie@christophers
That's some bad news. I was wondering why I was having trouble contacting him.

I liked Ike. He was terse and anything but cuddly. But he was fair and most always landed on the right side of issues. A no BS guy who never had an axe to grind. IMO he was in the upper tier of mods we've had lately, along with Causeway Commuter and others. He is missed.
I totally agree with Raindog.
Ike was a great moderator.He gave me points several times when I misinterpreted Eccie rules but he was always fair and explained why. He helped many times deleting compromising info about providers which exposed their previous provider names or handles, identities or unpublished private contact information as soon as he was informed about it.

RIP SoulmanIke

That is bad news!
SMI helped me out a lot when I was new to this hobby!
  • R.M.
  • 02-19-2024, 11:58 AM
Hey girl. You still a amateur photographer?
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.