Encounter: Anna-mazing

User ID: -
Date: 03/16/2024
Name: Anna
Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/us/new-mexic...scorts/3285373
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: new spa location near Montgomery and Louisiana
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, breast worship, cock worship, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black shoulder, tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Anna has a wonderful, fit, spinner type body with B+/C cups. Pretty girl
Recommendation: Yes
I have another appointment with her tomorrow. Can't get enough of her. Haha. Seriously though Cici is gonna put me in the poorhouse she keeps bringing in girls like this!
How do y'all rank Cici's girls so far?
I agree with your rankings, except I didn't get to see Coco, and I am in total agreement that it is getting pretty expensive to try and see Cici and all her friends, twice before they rotate out, and catch my regulars and of course my ATF. I might have to shorten my rotation, or live with seeing some only once, although I had to see Anna and Angela twice just cause they were that damn good. Although I saw Vivian and Kiki twice also. Haha
I can't quibble with that ranking. I'd agree fully
Originally Posted by UnfoldingLaundry
Originally Posted by UnfoldingLaundry
Originally Posted by JEast1954
Cici's is an appointment only shop. No walk-ins. Just text for an appointment.
No 2 (or 3) ranking Kiki returns tonight. Her first run in the shop starts tomorrow.Cici brought her in early to go through the Angela training program. Im thinking her ranking may improve after a little time being taught by the master! Haha
No 2 (or 3) ranking Kiki returns tonight. Her first run in the shop starts tomorrow.Cici brought her in early to go through the Angela training program. Im thinking her ranking may improve after a little time being taught by the master! Haha Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
If Kiki gets any better, we are all in trouble! She said she will be here for about a month. That's plenty of time to go broke! Lol
If Kiki gets any better, we are all in trouble! She said she will be here for about a month. That's plenty of time to go broke! Lol Originally Posted by AbqOubliette
Angela and CiCi's Jedi training school. There is no try... Only do. LOL
Agreed. Kiki was already great. Now she will become a Master.
I've wanted something like this in ABQ for a long time.
Be careful what you ask for! LMAO
Angela and CiCi's Jedi training school. There is no try... Only do. LOL
Agreed. Kiki was already great. Now she will become a Master.
I've wanted something like this in ABQ for a long time.
Be careful what you ask for! LMAO Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
You speak the truth Master Jedi. Cici changed the game for me. Experences on a different level. They make it feel real. I mean, I don't really need all that money in savings... right?