URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://cicishop.mystrikingly.com
City: ABQ
State: New Mexico
Address: Louisiana and Montgomery
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower Nuru, BBBJ, CFS
See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and black. Very nice!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kiki is about as cute as they come. She has this really great smile and beautiful eyes. A or small B naturals. Thin with nice legs and a great little bubble butt. A bit of tummy but not bad at all. Actually cute on her very young body.
Recommendation: Yes
I can second the 69 comments - lost it right there myself! I need to go see her since she's back!
I had a so so time. Mainly it’s the establishment. Just way too busy for me. I asked cici to make sure no one else is there. But soon as I was getting dressed, some other dude sauntered in the door. I informed cici that I won’t be coming back. Just too risky for me. But enjoy it while it lasts, fellas.
69 with Kiki... yeah, lets just say it's an experience lol.
I had a so so time. Mainly it’s the establishment. Just way too busy for me. I asked cici to make sure no one else is there. But soon as I was getting dressed, some other dude sauntered in the door. I informed cici that I won’t be coming back. Just too risky for me. But enjoy it while it lasts, fellas. Originally Posted by Dweezle22
I have to agree, it's just a matter of time before they have to shutter their doors. Went to see Anna two weeks ago, and it was just super busy. Seem to be scheduling folks right on top of eachother. Went back last weekend to see Angela and it was very different from my first non-spa encounter with her. Still enjoyable, but very rushed. I think I'll take a break for a while and see if things calm down.
I have to agree, it's just a matter of time before they have to shutter their doors. Went to see Anna two weeks ago, and it was just super busy. Seem to be scheduling folks right on top of eachother. Went back last weekend to see Angela and it was very different from my first non-spa encounter with her. Still enjoyable, but very rushed. I think I'll take a break for a while and see if things calm down. Originally Posted by marcham17
It should calm down a bit. New shop and so many reviews. Mornings have been busy but afternoon and evenings seem to be way more relaxed. Cici said she's trying to encourage people to make later appointments in an effort to slow mornings down. As far as being shut down I just don't see it. If Luna circle can stay in business with their overtly sexual advertising and professional neighbors I doubt Cici will have any trouble.