State: New Mexico
Address: Montgomery and Louisiana area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: All the fun you can imagine! See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Hair was brown and pulled up, I would say longer hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Got dam this woman is hot! I noticed a small scar on belly but nothing huge. She's sexy as F!
Recommendation: Yes
Got dam it, I better go get my fix!
I just wish Angela would be somewhere else. Cicis place isn’t that great.
I just wish Angela would be somewhere else. Cicis place isn’t that great. Originally Posted by Dweezle22
Just curious Dweezle. What didn't you like about CiCi's place?
I liked her residential setting. Because I didn’t feel like I was part of an assembly line. But I tried her new place today. Had an appt set up. Then she tells me to wait a minute as Kiki’s guest was leaving. Like wtf. I understand she’s running a business, but the greed has kinda taken the fun out of it. So I asked her politely if I will be the only one there. She said yes. So I went. As soon as I was getting dressed, I saw some other dude saunter in.
It’s just too busy and I doubt it will last. But I’m sure it’s fun while it’s here.
I wish her all the best but I will not be returning. Just too risky and not discrete at all.
I wish her all the best but I will not be returning. Just too risky and not discrete at all. Originally Posted by Dweezle22
Interesting take. I can't imagine any massage parlor would agree to one person being the only guest allowed. Just not a realistic expectation. I don't really see how it's any less discreet or riskier than any of the other hundred plus shops with the neon and openly sexual advertising including addresses. If anyone is going to get raided it would seem more likely to be them since they have supplied the burden of proof for law enforcement. In New Mexico unannounced raids are not permitted on health care establishments. Massage parlors included. Anyway everyone is entitled to their opinion. As far as I'm concerned Cici is the best thing to hit ABQ in for ever. Bringing girls and service that has only been available in Big cities until now. Anyhow, good on ya Dweezle. Monger on!
Agree TB
  • Mecca
  • 03-27-2024, 06:32 AM
CiCi's place is definitely busy right now. It's the hype of a new place with quality service. I imagine it will die down some once most mongers curiosity is satisfied. Evenings are far less busy though.
Agreed Mecca. I've started going late afternoons and evenings instead of mornings. More relaxed. I think it seems like they're really busy but most of the business is in the morning. Cici has messaged me to come down in the evening several times saying that she has very few customers after the morning rush.
Well, I stand corrected. It is an amp. And a very good one. I just wasn’t looking for another amp.
Well, I stand corrected. It is an amp. And a very good one. I just wasn’t looking for another amp. Originally Posted by Dweezle22
Yeah it's definitely an AMP. Different business model but still an AMP. Better service and top shelf girls like the Big Six in Phoenix or some of the shops in LA, South Florida, and NY. But still an AMP.