Why do men chase BITCHES?

2 faces my ass, they are one in the same. Naomi could be sweet as well as bitchy and Zarah can be sweet as well as bitchy. Both the same..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Very interesting...
Four names...three handles...two faces...and a partridge in a pear tree...
oh now you are comparing my skills to Zarah?? wait for it...........we will see who will be singing what baby troll...just sayin....
I'm all ears you big meanie! Just look at my avatar? Let me have it! One needs to be able to take it if they can dish it out! I'm sure everything you say about me will probably be true just the same! With Zarah being the standard you’re not even coming in at a 3 yet!? But then she had skills! Let me have it and as Tina Turner would put it... "put some stank on it!" LOL

Before its all over you'll be singing this tune! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOebAzmv1CA Originally Posted by Still Looking
oh now you are comparing my skills to Zarah?? wait for it...........we will see who will be singing what baby troll...just sayin.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Wrong smilie...it should have showed cock & balls being cut off.
I usually have Bitches saying yes Sir and please
may I have some more before too long, and the
answer is, no you may not.
oh now you are comparing my skills to Zarah?? wait for it...........we will see who will be singing what baby troll...just sayin.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
It just goes to show you, being mean is an art form! Some of us have it, some don't! LOL

Watch this Sweetie... then try again! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFSNpjbVN4

All the talking about Zarah is taking all the attention away from the Bastard of Eccie... be fair !
bitch VS bastard
Nominations ?
Wrong smilie...it should have showed cock & balls being cut off. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hey who's side are you on? LOL
Taking sides is not the real issue, or is it?
We don't need to gang up on anyone and I challenge YOU to make the first nomination... for the other.
WAITING
and
WAITING
Tell us what you really think.. you skeered.
We don't need to gang up on anyone and I challenge YOU to make the first nomination... for the other.
WAITING
and
WAITING
Tell us what you really think.. you skeered. Originally Posted by johndoe98841

I love your icon BTW.
WAITING
and
WAITING
Tell us what you really think.. you skeered. Originally Posted by johndoe98841
I see you’re new JD... welcome! You might notice the quote button at the bottom. When you click it, you then can address an individual’s post. See I was addressing Charles or as we know him, Mr. Warmth.

Your avatar, not bad. I think Boardman & Ava will like it! They like pussy's!

Your challenge.... open a new thread and ask your question!

Skeered? Hell no, I've been to Dallas! LOL
Such side stepping and avoiding that nomination.
Thanks for the compliments on my pussies getting down and dirty.
The subject is bitch and bastards, not another thread.
All the hinting about Zarah's alter ego and not one mention of a man bitch..
chickens
wonder if zarah will nominate a few men?
fair game men, no points for her and no point for the men.
Such side stepping and avoiding that nomination.
Thanks for the compliments on my pussies getting down and dirty.
The subject is bitch and bastards, not another thread.
All the hinting about Zarah's alter ego and not one mention of a man bitch..
chickens
wonder if zarah will nominate a few men?
fair game men, no points for her and no point for the men. Originally Posted by johndoe98841
Hummm I thought we were talking about bitches and assholes! Now you changed it to bastards! That’s different! Well I nominate myself if I'm allowed to do that!

1) Still Looking

Now what? Hey and lets hurry up, because new members that post on national that have a acute history knowledge seem to get banned and disappear faster than an extra large pizza at a weight watchers convention.
Don't worry , I am covered.. ha ha...
If I had a acute history I would have nominated someone.. lol
The masters of this universe has a plan for me and they have been informed.
WATCH OUT
I see you’re new JD... welcome! You might notice the quote button at the bottom. When you click it, you then can address an individual’s post. See I was addressing Charles or as we know him, Mr. Warmth.

Your avatar, not bad. I think Boardman & Ava will like it! They like pussy's!

Your challenge.... open a new thread and ask your question!

Skeered? Hell no, I've been to Dallas! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

I WANT THAT AVATAR! Notice the way the tomcat grabs the scruff of the female's neck....rough! I like that! Now I know why I love cats so much..always so damn horny!