Why do men chase BITCHES?

2 faces my ass, they are one in the same. Naomi could be sweet as well as bitchy and Zarah can be sweet as well as bitchy. Both the same..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Zarah, from Day 1, I have fantasized about being with you and what that experience would be like. I've tried being rude to you to draw out your 'nasty' and 'mean' side. I've even gone as far as to demand(sub) you(dom) to be a 'bitch' when we meet. Yet, you keep responding as to how 'nice' you are in RL and that you just can't be that way. Damnit, I want the 'bitch' you described below WHEN we do meet after your damn hiatus. Look, just role play like you are her but just add BCD to it all! Simple. Be a 'BITCH', please!

To the OPs Q, there's only one 'BITCH' I'm chasing and she refuses to be a 'BITCH'. Ain't that a Bitch? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

All the talking about Zarah is taking all the attention away from the Bastard of Eccie... be fair !
bitch VS bastard
Nominations ? Originally Posted by johndoe98841
Such side stepping and avoiding that nomination.
Thanks for the compliments on my pussies getting down and dirty.
The subject is bitch and bastards, not another thread.
All the hinting about Zarah's alter ego and not one mention of a man bitch..
chickens
wonder if zarah will nominate a few men?
fair game men, no points for her and no point for the men. Originally Posted by johndoe98841
really?? (no offense to you Zarah)...I am sure Little SL is sleeping he must be worn out from playing with Rosey Palm all day along...you are the one who dared me and let me tell you what I want to say would get me in trouble....just sayin..... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
So, charlestudor, you're telling me that during a very nice sexy and sensual romp, while she's in CG, if I begin to tell Zarah how dumb I really think the things she says are and that all the times I pretended to agree with her, then she'll switch to 'BITCH' mode whilst on top of me? Thanks man. Got it! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I'm all ears you big meanie! Just look at my avatar? Let me have it! One needs to be able to take it if they can dish it out! I'm sure everything you say about me will probably be true just the same! With Zarah being the standard you’re not even coming in at a 3 yet!? But then she had skills! Let me have it and as Tina Turner would put it... "put some stank on it!" LOL

Before its all over you'll be singing this tune! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOebAzmv1CA Originally Posted by Still Looking
ROFLMMFAO! SL she doesn't get it. She's using the wrong part of her anatomy. In order to "hear" Little SL, she's gotta use her mouth. The fella downstairs talks to the mouth or pussy. It's on a totally different wavelength that the ears just can't pick up on!

Zarah coming to Texas? I saw in your other post. Well, well, well...when Zarah and I do meet, it's going to be one helluva an experience! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Yep. That's pretty much the way to bring out the bitchiness.

Zarah is NOT the standard for bitchiness. Naomi is. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Confused, , but Zarah killed(off) Naomi...So, in reality, what does that say about Zarah. I have to disagree here. I think Zarah has got us all confused. Zarah makes Naomi look like a Nun, IMHO! Gotta be, right? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
There is no "killing off" Naomi lol. Naomi has showed up a few times while Zarah is posting Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
2 Faces? Huh...interesting to say the least! I think there is a battle with Zarah keeping Naomi at bay maybe? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You have to be me to find Z's bitchiness. And there's only ONE me. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I would be the biggest ass hole in the world if Ashleydior would chase me! Till then, I'll just be nice! No white flag here! Little SL is sleeping. He needs some rest. He knows he might be called into action at a moment’s notice! You can't hurt his feelings! Don't worry about him, no matter what you do he'll just spit at you in the end! LOL

You’re trying so hard to be... Zarah but it’s just not working! It’s like an angel taking a poop, I just don’t see it! Still Looking is still waiting! LOL
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I was going to post one word to all this. Simply.... "Damn". I wanted to highlight all the times my name was mentioned in this thread without me even being here but it was too much to do lol. Priceless. Charles, my trip to Hawaii was delayed but I arrived safely and my only regret is not having a friend here to share it with. It's VERY hard to be a bitch here when everyone is so kind and so sweet to ya. Mijo, You crack me up. I heart ya. I'll be the bitch you want me to be when we get together . What was the thread topic again?

Carry on lovers. Aloha!

xoxo,
Z
I was going to post one word to all this. Simply.... "Damn". I wanted to highlight all the times my name was mentioned in this thread without me even being here but it was too much to do lol. Priceless. Charles, my trip to Hawaii was delayed but I arrived safely and my only regret is not having a friend here to share it with. It's VERY hard to be a bitch here when everyone is so kind and so sweet to ya. Mijo, You crack me up. I heart ya. I'll be the bitch you want me to be when we get together . What was the thread topic again?

Carry on lovers. Aloha!

xoxo,
Z Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Thank you! Now enjoy yourself darlin'
Ava, you think like me.. hisss and purrrrrr
Ava, you think like me.. hisss and purrrrrr Originally Posted by johndoe98841
johndoe and Ava, I hold my loyalties. You two are on my DNS list permanently. I am a Zarah, London Rayne and Shayla fan. They can fight within but anyone else...revel in your 'haterade' and ENVY.
Ava, you think like me.. hisss and purrrrrr Originally Posted by johndoe98841
Too bad you're in NY or we'd be growling, purring, biting, scratching, screaming, all the neighbors throwin shoes at us LOLOL

The female cat, after mating, throws the male off, and rolls in her own ecstasy.
Your timing is IMPECCABLE, both of You's. I've read you both. Your subversion is ridiculous. Actually, it is pathetic. Most minds canNOT fathom how you fucked up Zarah's response and OUR(not yours) appreciation. You two are true 'BITCHES'(purpose of thread)! Now, go on about your pathetic ways...yes, Anita Lay(banned), Anita L@y(banned), now johndoe...

Zarah, enjoy yourself and remember, the 'haters' can't see(understand) you, but they are still looking...
Good . . . you get the wet spot.
mijo, you are not too observant when I was the one tellig everyone to get their attention off Zarah and make the nomination for the azzhole.
Thanks for doing us a favor and you just nominated yourself on our list. wink wink
mijo, you are not too observant when I was the one tellig everyone to get their attention off Zarah and make the nomination for the azzhole.
Thanks for doing us a favor and you just nominated yourself on our list. wink wink Originally Posted by johndoe98841
...keep digging.
(I hope you don't have any childhood pics posted on the internet. SHE will find you).
Shhhhhhhst! Those heel stomps are HER coming your way. Bye 'BITCH(per the purpose of the thread).
Zarah, I told you it'd be that way! Everyone is so polite and happy, and it's GENUINE.
Good . . . you get the wet spot. Originally Posted by pyramider
I don't know why but I like you not that you give a shit (kaos and konfusion)...Yesss!
...keep digging.
(I hope you don't have any childhood pics posted on the internet. SHE will find you).
Shhhhhhhst! Those heel stomps are HER coming your way. Bye 'BITCH(per the purpose of the thread). Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Oh. Emm. Gee.
Zarah, I told you it'd be that way! Everyone is so polite and happy, and it's GENUINE.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
You can align with Zarah all you want to. I still will NEVER see you. You are now on my DNS list. Stop braggin'(pathetic).
bring em.. nothing to hide, woo hooooo
bring yours also, memory lane is so sweet.
I was popular and out going in school, elected by popular vote for FHA Historian, Y teens devotional chairman, Dance squad, had braces on my teeth, (my parents had money and could afford such luxaries). If I had something to hide there would be no pictures anywhere. Anything else? ahhhhhh
what does childhood pictures have to do with this thread? stay on subject
ps. I didn't say anything bad about zarah in this thread.. lol...
If you have unresolved issues take it in the hole and not on the national board.
I have a childhood pic of JohnDoe98841(aka Anita lay, MJBond) with braces that she posted on a sex site & tried to say it was me. You have no one fooled here!!! I am reporting you AGAIN!