Top bbbjs I've ever had.

Ok bringing this up because I'm bored at work. Top bjs I've had in the past 5 yrs:

Kayla Knoxx
Costa Rica
Sexxyjade
Sara at pink one (long time ago)
Miss monay (ymmv)
Paula at 7th Heaven

That's all I can think of. So let me know what's y'all favoritea
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2016, 05:01 PM
Why the private tags? Share the knowledge on the cocksuckers or don't post
Get premium access and read all you want.
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2016, 06:51 PM
Get premium access and read all you want. Originally Posted by The Phoenix
You're correct

Yo Don't be a fuvkin Dick.
It wasn't from a street walker so your not interested.
Post a fuckin review get access or pay up. It's not that hard.
Or you could of Pmed me.
But Don't be a fuckin Douche Bag

So Blessed you are to be on here.
Other sites charge just to see the basics.

Now back to the discussion.
Hana hmmm, is she still there?
Hana hmmm, is she still there? Originally Posted by jnibble1015
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by The Phoenix
LOL, look up to see what eccie stands for and news flash, we're NOT on other shitty sites that charge for the basic information,

I'm sure you've learned a lot in here without paying, you're the dick being a hard ass with your "pay up" crap but you can have it your way man. I'm done discussing this matter

Getting back to the cock suckers, I've had many bbbjs in here but yet to find a true DT queen, I use to have a old internet hook up (a Latina) many years ago that would swallow my cock whole and drain the fluids down her throat, I did share her with a few of my buddies so they can experience greatness.
BLM, share that bitch with me!
JadeNicole hands down....god I wish I could find that BadAssCockSucker!
I gotta give it to diamond. She was a go too for anything
I have wonderful memories of a provider from many years ago. This was before BackPage was on the 'internets' but was posted in classified ads in the last few pages of the Dallas Observer. Her name was Lisa Marie, she was a middle-aged single mom that had an entry level job in a local corporation. She lived in a house in a modest Dallas neighborhood and was trying to make ends meet. She ran her business under the guise of a "massage therapist" and even had a token massage table in her bedroom. Her hours were only on the weekends.
She would welcome me in the house and take me to the bedroom. She dressed in everyday casual clothes, but once in the bedroom she would undress to a black bra and panties and would undress me, and then would lead me into the bed where she would give an unapologetic deep throat BBBJ like it was the only way she new how. Afterwards she would fully undress and service me. Like all good things it only lasted a while. She finally was able to move up and quit the side work.
Amazing memories though.
Adding Annaleese to the list, holy shit she maybe the best one....review to come
For me so far

Sexybriana A+
MzChloeRae A+
Pleasure09 A+ my all around ATF for quite awhile
Prettyflower18 moving up
Mahoghany Prettyblack can suck some dick too