Any Info on this BP(Ft Worth) Hottie?

Any info on this BP girl?? She's been posting for a few years but I have NEVER seen any type of review.. She seems to be either semi UTR (posts, takes them down, or can go a few stretches without posting)... But then when looking at some of the different verbiage in the message I'm thinking she may be managed??? The number has changed , this is about the latest one, but the body doesnt lie!

Any hints/help on service, attitude, mgmt, 'd. usage', etc..

THANKS!
I've been wanting to pull the trigger for a minute!!

hello guys,
My name isRachel
I provide an unforgettable experience that will leave you more than satisfied.
Im the real deal. 5'7 with nice boobs and a perfect butt. C34 130lbs
Im a one of a kind fun outgoing type of girl. I JUST LOVE TO HAVE FUN NO BLACK MEN.No Out I'm INCALL
NO RUSH 100% real pics
NO drama, please be discrete, vulgar
language will automatically get you blocked (8176017968) text me or send a pic to callme/special
Put her numbers from previous ads into a certain, well know social media website to garner additional information.
I've pulled up her FB before, but never any thing other than that... Anything you want to share (you can send PM) if it's private or illicit...
I appreciate it...
I remember that lower abdomen tattoo. She used to post a pic of herself in a green bikini by a lake.

I met with her +/- 3 years ago for 1 hr incall at low budget, mid cities motel. Hot hot body, especially her stomach. Hot cheerleader look when she smiles. Absolutely no IOP; not GFE. Everything covered, no MSOG, no kissing & no DATY. Yes to "d. usage." Should have done 1/2 hr.
Absolutely no IOP; not GFE. Everything covered, no MSOG, no kissing & no DATY. Yes to "d. usage." Should have done 1/2 hr. Originally Posted by Kinkster
What is IOP?
What is IOP? Originally Posted by oversea
Illusion of passion.
What are her rates
Varies--$100-140 hh (meaning she is negotiable)
I still havent seen, was going to when she was really nearby..
I may still try even though I am sure I will be disappointed afterwards.. but that body is HEAVEN for me!!!
hummmmmmmmmmmmm
but that body is HEAVEN for me!!! Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
but you'll be in Hell as you lay next to that body, and it is off-limits to exploration!
I know right!!!! FUCK!!! ::sad fucking face::