What's Up With The SW's in Dallas

I used to see posts all the time.... About Dennis Rd. And the other areas. But its been kinda quiet lately????

Crzy
leo has been a little more prevalent in some hot areas that I troll... a lot of action has moved out towards east dallas/mesquite which is too far for me to venture for fun...
leo has been a little more prevalent in some hot areas that I troll... a lot of action has moved out towards east dallas/mesquite which is too far for me to venture for fun... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Can anyone confirm? Or give an area to check? I don't mind strolling by if I get the area.
I am on East side of 30 & 635
Random guy is right. Not much in the south D because of the state fair
There is always something off MLK but has not much of quality to offer for lack of better words...
there is a dump hotel on the southeast corner of 635/Jupiter... they troll around there...
It really depends when, I was out last night in the harry hines area and whatnot, prolly 10 or so different girls on dennis in the 3 hours, and prolly 14 on harry and 4 on walnuts, the ones on harry are with pimps for sure, some of them were from dennis

I saw a 10 sw on the road next to dennis with the car wash, I always loop through there as I have found some quality back there, its ess lit and less traveled. she was wearing black leather pants, and what looked like a black halter top, black hair, white and some rather gaudy gold earrings. when i went to flip back around she was gone!
Not really familiar with the Dallas scene. Is there any 1 hour notels over near the HH, Dennis, Royal stroll area or really any where over there. I am not a fan of the car date anymore. To risky.
Not really familiar with the Dallas scene. Is there any 1 hour notels over near the HH, Dennis, Royal stroll area or really any where over there. I am not a fan of the car date anymore. To risky. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
I like the thrill, however we used the bed of my truck
After sundown, try SW corner of Jupiter/190 just east of Regency Hotel. In parking lot of convenience store. Seen multiple SW's w/mgmt. nice figures on the ladies. A bit too rough for me but if you're brave and have a CHL....go for it!
Bobster, are you thinking Jupiter and 635?
I hit Dennis between 7:30 and 8:15 this evening. Lots of le in the surrounding streets, which I don't usually see. 2 AASW on first pass and then nothing. There was a letter hot spot just north of royal for a short while. 3rd or 4th pass at 8:15 was clear.
Around same time Thursday night it was very active with a frequently viewed mild blonde and her usual Jean shorts and large tats on her thighs. There was a new blonde that looked plain like a country girl in a plaid skirt presentry for a while. Never saw her before and she had a large handbad which concerned me. She even sat down on a concrete parking barrier, facing F with legs spread! What kind of discrete invite is that. Lots of AASW in that time frame last night and 2 LSWS as well.
Over and out.
I hit Dennis between 7:30 and 8:15 this evening. Lots of le in the surrounding streets, which I don't usually see. 2 AASW on first pass and then nothing. There was a letter hot spot just north of royal for a short while. 3rd or 4th pass at 8:15 was clear.
Around same time Thursday night it was very active with a frequently viewed mild blonde and her usual Jean shorts and large tats on her thighs. There was a new blonde that looked plain like a country girl in a plaid skirt presentry for a while. Never saw her before and she had a large handbad which concerned me. She even sat down on a concrete parking barrier, facing F with legs spread! What kind of discrete invite is that. Lots of AASW in that time frame last night and 2 LSWS as well.
Over and out. Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
LE is probably out and about because of the Texas x OU game? Would be an easy time to catch uninformed out of towners and drunk out of towners,
Thus, the Texas Bible Belt is taxing the sinners from the Oklahoma Bible Belt. At least for those from OK that stay out of the pokie, they get to enjoy better beer and maybe some craft beers.
I've seen some on walnut hill and Dennis Early the morning (before 6:30) during the week. I like to drive by and see if I have time. Most of the times though there is no one out.
May try a Sunday morning. LE is tired by then.