URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=397324
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: LFK,BBBJ,RCG,CG,Missionary,Lat eral,Shower
Hair Length and Color: Curly brunette shoulder length, up and down
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Before last week’s drama, I knew Lola wasn’t really the Doris Day or Emily Post type. And that’s okay, because I don’t want to get naked in a hotel room with either one of them. However, I do want to get naked in a hotel room with Lola Moanroe. So I did, and it was awesome!

Her superficial characteristics are just genetically superior to everyone. She arrived with her hair in a bun wearing dark red leggings and an old Queen sweatshirt. Honestly looked better than Audrey Hepburn in those Gap commercials.

I remember she was bent over immediately after peeling her leggings to the floor, I noticed her panties were tangled inside the leggings as she just left them crumpled at her feet. As she pulled the sweatshirt over her head, sans bra, I got my first glimpse of her absolutely stunning naked body. This young lady looks smoking hot without clothes. She has a beautiful perky butt, perfectly proportioned waist, golden soft skin, and unbelievably full tear drop boobs. Her breasts are shaped like tennis balls, but they still have a sexy tear drop shape.

Recommendation: Yes
you are cool,I like your review.It was funny to me in certain places,especially about the eyes.
I agree, she is very good looking naked. She is a sweetie and not deserving of a black eye.