Need GOOD Photos?

Providers - do you need good photos? Not a guy with a point-and-shoot trying to get a freebie. These can be done as professional shots or, if you prefer, a semi-professional look. PM me if you're interested. Professional gear, various lighting and I can use multiple locations or your location if you want them to be less "pro".
How are you at capturing the lady's taint in all of its glory?
Man did No-asshole-vember have to be this month?

: on topic:
If you have a portfolio I'm sure some of the ladies might be interested in your offer; if you have a quality product at a reasonable rate.

Good luck
I will fix the post...

"Providers....I have purchased a Canon SLR with some cool looking photography gear from Houston camera exchange on Westheimer...I have a light and a couple lenses...You don't have to pay me but I will gladly take your pictures in exchange for pussy."

Haaa haaa
I will fix the post...

"Providers....I have purchased a Canon SLR with some cool looking photography gear from Houston camera exchange on Westheimer...I have a light and a couple lenses...You don't have to pay me but I will gladly take your pictures in exchange for pussy."

Haaa haaa Originally Posted by SNL9933
um, as you'll see, I stated very clearly that i was NOT looking for a freebie, but think what you want. I'm actually a professional photographer.
Man did No-asshole-vember have to be this month?

: on topic:
If you have a portfolio I'm sure some of the ladies might be interested in your offer; if you have a quality product at a reasonable rate.

Good luck Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Hey Dorian. Actually yes, I do have a portfolio. Just thought I'd direct them to it on an as requested . . . thanks for the input.
um, as you'll see, I stated very clearly that i was NOT looking for a freebie, but think what you want. I'm actually a professional photographer. Originally Posted by yeah_right
I'm just fucking with you man...that's why I said.."hahhaaa"
oh. haha. got ya. in that case, nicely done.
Man did No-asshole-vember have to be this month? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Just don't forget about Deutschland Dorian......in the meantime, I'll do my best to hold down The Reich.....
I'm more than willing to let providers suck my dick POV style and take pics so they can post them on their website. At no charge!!!!!

My qualifications??

Um disposable cameras and Instagram.

PM me if interested
I just found my instamatic camera I just need some film and the nearest photomat.
Ladies I`m ready for a photo shot....
  • bbkid
  • 11-07-2014, 05:32 AM
I'm just fucking with you man...that's why I said.."hahhaaa" Originally Posted by SNL9933
At least you didn't say "hehe".
Don't make fun of Mickdicker, he's a cute little girl.
Try "Photography By Design" at www.pbyd@pbyd.com

Ask for Wayn
Good luck, dude.

They treat you like SHIT for trying to get started as a photographer 'round here. If you're not one of the in crowd or the cool kids...

I see all these selfie style showcases with ridiculously blurred, overexposed, underexposed, hieroglyphic images and offer my professional services, only to get told hell no like a creepy perv. They try to make everyone out as a lowlife horn-dog with a cheap camera trying to get freebies, totally ignoring one's years of experience, professional training, and tens of thousands of dollars invested in equipment and schooling. Yeah, I went through all that just for the sole purpose of getting a free bj. I mean, look at the responses after you post. And it's always the board comedians and sideshow hooligans with something smart to say.

Then again, maybe they'll treat you better than they treat others trying to get started, mayne.