A good friend to all

Just a note that our good friend Miss Athena is back and safe. If you have her phone number fell free to contact her she is utr at the moment. She is looking forward to hearing from all of you. If you know her and lost her number please contact me. I know a lot of you have ask about her so please get a hold of her. No the rumors were all false she was not busted. If I can help you please reach out.
GREAT NEWS! Dallas Rain and I have been very worried about her, and quite a few gentlemen have queried me on her whereabouts. I figured that she had a good reason for her sudden departure, one best not discussed. (Let me emphasize the fact that the reasons providers go on hiatus are private and not to be publicly debated. Gossip helps no one.)
A toast to her return!
Thanks for the update, that is great news.
Thanks PS
Very happy to hear she is safe!

~
Yes i talked to her last week....im so glad she is ok and cant wait to play with her again

Thanks sweety for the post! That was a nice thing to do for our friend!
Good to hear.
Glad 2 hear this!!!
Yes thanks for the update. She is a well respected provider around these parts.
Miss Athena is one of only a handful of providers that made me tap out!!I literally told her "no mas"..lol
Special Lady!
..... (Let me emphasize the fact that the reasons providers go on hiatus are private and not to be publicly debated. Gossip helps no one.)
A toast to her return!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Good point ... and we should always be wishin' / hopin' / prayin' for a safe return.

And we should NEVER wish ill will or evil on anyone .....

..... except, of course, on wakeup.