Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...w/224019228951
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: Outskirts
Hair Length and Color: Short. Red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Showed up for quick car fun, dressed as I expected - pajamas. She is the girl in the pictures and they speak for themselves. Heavier girl, to each their own. I was there for the tongue ring
Recommendation: Yes
Never seen her myself, but bugleboy saw her once last August
He told me she was a no and here is what he said

Even though her rates are decent, she just wasn’t any good. She won’t do kissing and she lacks enthusiasm. She awkwardly put a towel over her eyes during the session (fs, no head) and she was very tight and not pleasant. Also 229 pounds is too much. Then she asks for a tip afterwards which is how she gets you on her low rates

So nothing bad against her just bugleboy asked me to throw in his two cents.
Don't put your/his review on someone else's review - write your own or Bugleboy should right his own.

This is the Snoodster's review! His experience of his experience!!

Not yours or Bugleboy's!! Sheeesh!!
Never seen her myself, but bugleboy saw her once last August
He told me she was a no and here is what he said

Even though her rates are decent, she just wasn’t any good. She won’t do kissing and she lacks enthusiasm. She awkwardly put a towel over her eyes during the session (fs, no head) and she was very tight and not pleasant. Also 229 pounds is too much. Then she asks for a tip afterwards which is how she gets you on her low rates

So nothing bad against her just bugleboy asked me to throw in his two cents. Originally Posted by Handyandy1800

Thom quit the shit. "Bugleboy" can register his own account or you can stick to what you know. Or you can just admit that you are Bugleboy. It's one thing to reference another member's posts but to just constantly claim "BugleBoy says.." every time is pretty pathetic. You're not fooling anyone. More importantly though, we don't care. Just admit it and move on.