PISSANTS ACCOMPLISHMENT...THE SOUTHERN BORDER CRISIS WORSE THAN EVER!!

Since no one on the left will post ANY of the PISSANTS accomplishments I will...worse humanitarian at the southern border EVER...courtesy of the PISSANT!! The FAA has made the sky over the crisis a "no drone fly" zones...Hmmm

The humanitarian crisis at our southern border continues to worsen. The Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs has calculated that approximately 411,000 unaccompanied children and people traveling as part of a family have crossed the southern U.S. border in just the first eight months of this fiscal year.
Humanitarian Crisis at the Border - Senate
http://www.rpc.senate.gov/policy-pap...-at-the-border
Uh. HELLO! He won the presidential race against Bernie. Is that a win?
I'm guessing he's in his early thirties. Anyone else want to take a shot?
Sorry. Duplicate.
Let's teach this troll a lesson in being "taken seriously".
Can't get what you want to say in one post...getting triggered can do that to you
Please pick up the slack for Ol'roy boy...since he is on vacation like his idol the PISSANT
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 08:10 AM
So - (ala 1b1) - the fiden plans to 'evacuate' haitians at teh Texas border with Mexico in planes to haiti
Where are the scream and howls of DPST indoctrinated - how dare fiden expel any 'Illegal immigrant DPST voter 'futures'?
How dare he disrupt adn disobey the DPST 'Open borders to all ' policies that his 'Border Czar -harris- has so 'vigorously enforced"????
How dare fiden???

Perhaps 95 can 'enlighten us' with more pics of the castro murderous cabal smoking long, had, hot cigars!
Question - does 95 avatar indicate a 'forbidden topic'?????????
If so - 95 should be cautioned - mushrooms can be poisonous - would not want anything untoward to occur.
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 08:14 AM
Let's teach this troll a lesson in being "taken seriously". Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

is 95 referring to 'r'?????
regardless - who is teh 'We' implied in 'Let's" - and who is teh 'troll' 95 refers to ?????
Thank you for your consideration - 95
Please deign to enlighten those of us considered as 'lesser beings"!
Let's teach this troll a lesson in being "taken seriously". Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It takes me me to know one and you’re an expert.
creating a no fly zone is ant-fascist and anti-racist
My question is HOW DID THE Haitians get there , Haiti is like 600ish miles form Florida , and no one noticed 10,000 Haitians invading Mexico they didn't walk Hmm ? ( media crickets again)
My opinion maybe puddens / soros shipped them in to fly back out to prove he's handling the border
You know to help is ratings
Biden……Old, senile, stupid and inept.
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2021, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Let's teach this troll a lesson in being "taken seriously".

is 95 referring to 'r'?????
regardless - who is teh 'We' implied in 'Let's" - and who is teh 'troll' 95 refers to ?????
Thank you for your consideration - 95
Please deign to enlighten those of us considered as 'lesser beings"!

As usual - when DPSTs make threats - they turn tails as cowards adn run when confronted.

typical marxist, callow, hypocritical DPSTs
in love with their pics of Che' and his long, hot, hard cigars clenched in sensuous lips.

LOL
Answer who didn't 12000+ get from Haiti to Mexico with NOBODY NOTICING
The normal denial of facts