I'm not a conservative

• DSK
  • 06-21-2015, 12:48 PM
I support gun control with a change in the constitution.

I want to change the relationship between the states and the Federal government, limiting federal power. Modern liberals are afraid of right wing states being more successful governments than the liberal failures of government principally evident in the cities.

I support higher taxation on high incomes, inheritance taxes, and higher property taxes. I want to drastically cut back on military spending, and end all foreign wars, and bring our troops home.

I love the Federal Reserve and its money printing and creating power.

I want to change the immigration policy of the United States.

I do not want to conserve any element of affirmative action, quotas, minority set asides, etc - f you in advance.

I do not want to continue the policy of the Department of Defense allowing gay soldiers. (lesbians are OK)

I do not want to continue to allow gay marriage. It is pointless other than as a political statement.

I want to change the policy allowing the death penalty. Some people deserve it, but the government is not to be trusted on this matter.
You are correct, you are not a conservative.

You are a schizophrenic, based on your post.

• WTF
  • 06-21-2015, 02:03 PM

DSK
I'm not a conservative Originally Posted by DSK
And aren't you also the same Idiot who claims he's not JLIdiot?

Beam him up, Scotty!
  • DSK
  • 06-21-2015, 04:02 PM
You are correct, you are not a conservative.

You are a schizophrenic, based on your post.

. Originally Posted by littlejake
You do not even understand the definition: Schizophrenia is a severe brain disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior.
I support gun control.

Breath in, let out the breath, then pull the trigger.

Watch full autos also because they tend to rise.
You do not even understand the definition: Schizophrenia is a severe brain disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior. Originally Posted by DSK
I completely understand the definition and stand behind my post.
Ask yourself =

Do I want less power concentrated in Washington DC and more control returned to the states?

If you say yes, then you are more conservative than you think.
That's such a fucking lame measuring stick. Whir-LIE-turd, if nothing else, is consistent in his parroting of the RWWipe talking points.
  • shanm
  • 06-24-2015, 09:22 AM
It's true you are "not a conservative", JL. You are "not" anything.......
It's true you are "not a conservative", JL. You are "not" anything....... Originally Posted by shanm
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot is a Jewish Welsher.

That should count for something!
It's "welcher", you idiot. And you're the one who runs from bets.
It's "welcher", you idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who's the Idiot?

From Dictionary.com

welsh
[welsh, welch]

verb (used without object), Informal: Sometimes Offensive.
1. to cheat by failing to pay a gambling debt:
You aren't going to welsh on me, are you?
2. to go back on one's word:
He welshed on his promise to help in the campaign.

Yes, CO's an Idiot!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/welsher

BTW, what flavor of icing are you and IIFFYIdiot putting on your wedding cake?

CO The Welshing Idiot-----><-----"Sweet Ass" IIFFYIDIOT
  • shanm
  • 06-24-2015, 09:53 PM
It's "welcher", you idiot. And you're the one who runs from bets. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think if you would just use google instead you wouldn't sound so fucking stupid.
I think if you would just use google instead you wouldn't sound so fucking stupid. Originally Posted by shanm
CO the "Welshing" Idiot!

The name has a nice little "ring" to it!

Doesn't it?