Lets stop the firestorm of stupidity

Not only do we have people calling for the banning of flags (a new thing for the land of the free and home of the brave), the banning of movies (Gone With the Wind), we now have prominent people (that means that other's listen to them) saying that the United States flag has to go and that all the white people must die. This last because as we all know, every white person is a master. Chose your sides people; freedom of expression no matter how idiotic and crass or banning things like they did in Germany in the 1930s. Do we want everyone to try to get along or are we going to be okay with some killing as long as it is the right people?

http://www.wmal.com/2015/06/24/listen/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mri2ZtPosvU
To stop the firestorm of stupidity, people like you need to quit posting, plain and simple. Your government conspiracy bent and false flag bullshit has to go. It's simply a smokescreen behind which you hide in order to cover up your complete ignorance of knowledge on any subject that matters.

You present a false dichotomy as well. The choices aren't complete freedom, warts and all or Germany in the 1930s. How stupid ARE you? You have a tenuous grasp on our language and on thought in general, as well.
To stop the firestorm of stupidity, people like you need to quit posting, plain and simple. Your government conspiracy bent and false flag bullshit has to go. It's simply a smokescreen behind which you hide in order to cover up your complete ignorance of knowledge on any subject that matters.

You present a false dichotomy as well. The choices aren't complete freedom, warts and all or Germany in the 1930s. How stupid ARE you? You have a tenuous grasp on our language and on thought in general, as well. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Fuck you, sewer rat. Why don't you start a poll asking who needs to "quit posting" - you or JD? Think you would win that one, dipshit? We tolerate your spectacular unrivaled ignorance and constant sewer rat excretions on this board because, unlike you, we don't believe in censorship.
  • Seedy
  • 06-25-2015, 12:44 PM
Fuck you, sewer rat. Why don't you start a poll asking who needs to "quit posting" - you or JD? Think you would win that one, dipshit? We tolerate your spectacular unrivaled ignorance and constant sewer rat excretions on this board because, unlike you, we don't believe in censorship. Originally Posted by lustylad
You just pissed off 20 million sewer rats. Cretins like him and Timmy the FAGGOT COCKSUCKER along with a few others need to go swimming over on the beaches of north Carolina. Feed the sharks.
I think Baby Killer further illustrates my point. This is....was the United States of America. Anything can be said because we demand free speech for everyone. Okay, Germany bans anything Nazi and we shrug our shoulders. Considering what they went through and caused we can see that but not here. Even our worst offenders are free to say their piece. We're not afraid that people will rally to a stupid cause. Until now. The ball is rolling. They want to ban a flag that doesn't even represent what they're talking about. Ban...that is a word that is not very American but there it is. Where does it stop? Like I have already written, there are people who want to ban the flag, a movie, a book, certain words, food, and pictures so they can feel what? Safe from racism? Feel like they struck a blow against racism? I don't know what their goal is, you'll have to ask them but it starts with banning things.
Baby Killer is demanding that I stop posting. That is the second stage of this disease. We start telling people that they have no right to speak out. Once we are silenced then they can do what they want to us. Comparing you (that means you Baby Killer) to Nazis? Yep, I am. You don't have the same goal but you use the same method. Just like the Soviets who make someone disappear from their position and then they disappeared from newspapers, photographs, and even their words disappeared until they no longer existed...except in memory which you didn't dare talk about.
Baby Killer and his ilk are exposing themselves to us. This is what they believe and this is what they want. It's about control. They will use our Constitution to guarantee their right to speak but not ours. They are the worst kind of Americans...if they are Americans. Anymore it gets hard to tell.
Fuck you, sewer rat. Why don't you start a poll asking who needs to "quit posting" - you or JD? Think you would win that one, dipshit? We tolerate your spectacular unrivaled ignorance and constant sewer rat excretions on this board because, unlike you, we don't believe in censorship. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are becoming less and less relevant by the day. It must pain you to rub up against your betters and know in your heart you will never truly challenge them. I've told you before, I don't give a good goddamn about your polls. If a poll on a hooker board gets your dick hard, start one, you goddamn degenerate teabagger. Otherwise, sit down and shut the fuck up. Better call the 'Enforcer'.

You've already admitted that you are nothing but a feckless pussy who needs someone else to do his dirty talking for him.
From now on you're the Nazi Baby Killer.
I think Baby Killer further illustrates my point. This is....was the United States of America. Anything can be said because we demand free speech for everyone. Okay, Germany bans anything Nazi and we shrug our shoulders. Considering what they went through and caused we can see that but not here. Even our worst offenders are free to say their piece. We're not afraid that people will rally to a stupid cause. Until now. The ball is rolling. They want to ban a flag that doesn't even represent what they're talking about. Ban...that is a word that is not very American but there it is. Where does it stop? Like I have already written, there are people who want to ban the flag, a movie, a book, certain words, food, and pictures so they can feel what? Safe from racism? Feel like they struck a blow against racism? I don't know what their goal is, you'll have to ask them but it starts with banning things.
Baby Killer is demanding that I stop posting. That is the second stage of this disease. We start telling people that they have no right to speak out. Once we are silenced then they can do what they want to us. Comparing you (that means you Baby Killer) to Nazis? Yep, I am. You don't have the same goal but you use the same method. Just like the Soviets who make someone disappear from their position and then they disappeared from newspapers, photographs, and even their words disappeared until they no longer existed...except in memory which you didn't dare talk about.
Baby Killer and his ilk are exposing themselves to us. This is what they believe and this is what they want. It's about control. They will use our Constitution to guarantee their right to speak but not ours. They are the worst kind of Americans...if they are Americans. Anymore it gets hard to tell. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why don't you go cry to Brokeback Brownback. And you're doing what conservatives do, twisting words until they are of service to you. I didn't demand. You asked a question and I simply answered it. I said that people like you would have to stop posting. That doesn't sound like a demand IMO. So banning the Nazi flag is ok, but banning the confederate flag from flying at any public building is where you draw the line? Where else in the world does a secessionist movement that LOST the war, get to fly their colors above any building? Where? You lost. You don't get to wave your flag. That's part of losing.

What's ironic is that in China you would be in jail for the way you talk on the internet. And yet, no one shows up at your door to haul you off.
You have a significant comprehension problem admiral. I already pointed this out to you once and I get that it interferes with your over-the- top narrative that the world is coming to an end, but: nobody is trying to ban anything. You'll be free to wet your bed with its confederate flag quilt, you can wear your stars and bars doo-rag to IHOP on Sunday morning, you can even fly the battle flag out in the front of your double-wide unless the trailer park HOA says otherwise. The objection is to flying it over state capitols or utilizing it as a symbol of government. Get it? You may not be able to buy it at Wal-Mart or Target anymore but I am certain that a resourceful fellow like yourself will be able to locate and purchase as many battle flag products as you desire.

This has nothing to do with banning anything. Get it?

Baby Killer and his ilk are exposing themselves to us. This is what they believe and this is what they want. It's about control. They will use our Constitution to guarantee their right to speak but not ours. They are the worst kind of Americans...if they are Americans. Anymore it gets hard to tell. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually Nazi Baby Killer, I specifically said that we don't ban Nazi flags in this country. Germany does that. I'm sure you feel right at home walking down the strasse mit ihrem Lieblings-boy
You have a significant comprehension problem admiral. I already pointed this out to you once and I get that it interferes with your over-the- top narrative that the world is coming to an end, but: nobody is trying to ban anything. You'll be free to wet your bed with its confederate flag quilt, you can wear your stars and bars doo-rag to IHOP on Sunday morning, you can even fly the battle flag out in the front of your double-wide unless the trailer park HOA says otherwise. The objection is to flying it over state capitols or utilizing it as a symbol of government. Get it? You may not be able to buy it at Wal-Mart or Target anymore but I am certain that a resourceful fellow like yourself will be able to locate and purchase as many battle flag products as you desire.

This has nothing to do with banning anything. Get it? Originally Posted by timpage
It's kind of like free speech. You're free to say what you wish. You're also not guarded against backlash for saying something stupid. You can buy and wear or do whatever with your flag. Where in the fuck does it say we have to make you feel good about your decisions? You want to wave it proudly AND you want us to make you feel good about it. Bullshit. You don't get both, cocksucker.
Actually Nazi Baby Killer, I specifically said that we don't ban Nazi flags in this country. Germany does that. I'm sure you feel right at home walking down the strasse mit ihrem Lieblings-boy Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's what I said, goddamn you can't read. I said so banning the nazi flag is ok. I of course meant in germany, since that is what you fucking said. Jesus Christ, it's like talking to a retard.
You are becoming less and less relevant by the day. It must pain you to rub up against your betters and know in your heart you will never truly challenge them. I've told you before, I don't give a good goddamn about your polls. If a poll on a hooker board gets your dick hard, start one, you goddamn degenerate teabagger. Otherwise, sit down and shut the fuck up. Better call the 'Enforcer'.

You've already admitted that you are nothing but a feckless pussy who needs someone else to do his dirty talking for him. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've never been relevant in your entire sad little life. You can't even get noticed walking into Tallywackers In Village People garb. You want everyone who demolishes your pathetic libtard talking points to "quit posting"! My, my... aren't you the tolerant, diversity-loving progressive! You spurn polls because they expose you as a fraud with zero powers to sway anyone. You resort to "dirty talk" because you have no substance or expertise or debate skills. Then you get upset because I don't follow you into the sewer.

Fucking sewer rat.
OK. JDIdiot's thread is all about stopping the firestorm (great use of words, professor) of stupidity.

WombRaider beat me to the punch with the obvious answer to his arrogant post. Want to stop the stupidity over banning flags and other stupid bullshit, then maybe JD shouldn't post about that shit day in and day out. (Benghazi anyone?)

Here's what WR wrote:

To stop the firestorm of stupidity, people like you need to quit posting, plain and simple. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Here's what JDIdiot replied with:

Baby Killer is demanding that I stop posting. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That was one of the goddamned strongest demands I've ever heard. Damned near a fucking threat, folks.

Or ... maybe someone put some pineapple juice in JD's pineapple juice!
You've never been relevant in your entire sad little life. You can't even get noticed walking into Tallywackers In Village People garb. You want everyone who demolishes your pathetic libtard talking points to "quit posting"! My, my... aren't you the tolerant, diversity-loving progressive! You spurn polls because they expose you as a fraud with zero powers to sway anyone. You resort to "dirty talk" because you have no substance or expertise or debate skills. Then you get upset because I don't follow you into the sewer.

Fucking sewer rat. Originally Posted by lustylad
Says the minor league lifer...