Multiculturalism is bullshit...

... except maybe on Spanish television stations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBYs...ature=youtu.be

Check out the 0:35 second mark when she finally turns sideways and gives the full ass profile shot. It's enough to make you forget Timpage's titty avatar.

Gotta love the miniskirt and heels look. She looks like she is ready to go night-clubbing instead of doing the weather.

Can't you just FEEL the diversity?
She is a hottie
Awesome ...nice find.
  • shanm
  • 06-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Good lord.....

Check out the 0:35 second mark when she finally turns sideways and gives the full ass profile shot. It's enough to make you forget Timpage's titty avatar.

Gotta love the miniskirt and heels look. She looks like she is ready to go night-clubbing instead of doing the weather.

Can't you just FEEL the diversity? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I would turn into a bull dog with lock jaw if I were to get close enough to her !! Buena nalgas !!!!!

Can't you just FEEL the diversity? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I would lick her shit.

But, my full, jutting, UTTERLY NATURAL AND YOU KNOW IT tits prevail.
I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from. Goddamn, that's a bountiful ASS.
I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from. Goddamn, that's a bountiful ASS. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't get any ideas of sucking my dick after I butt fuck her.
  • shanm
  • 06-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Don't get any ideas of sucking my dick after I butt fuck her. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
In your dreams Dali, that ass is for REAL MEN only!

I'm booking a one-way to Mexico right now.....
Don't get any ideas of sucking my dick after I butt fuck her. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Interesting that you went there. Dream of men sucking your shit-covered dick, do you?
A whole lot of pushing cushion.......
I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from. Goddamn, that's a bountiful ASS. Originally Posted by WombRaider
My thoughts exactly.
A You Tube compilation of ALL THE WEATHER................

Ya gotta love the slo-mo ass cam !!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting that you went there. Dream of men sucking your shit-covered dick, do you? Originally Posted by WombRaider

It doesn't surprise me that you like to eat shit. You eat a lot of it around here.
There's so many hot Hispanic weather girls it's ridiculous. Although I do like how she and the producers have choreographed how the side turn only happens for a split second.

Did she have ass injections? The silicone kind of course.