Been a Great week for TheDaliLama

• WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 08:27 AM
First he finds out he now can afford health insurance thanks to Obama and now he can marry his boyfriend too!

First he finds out he now can afford health insurance thanks to Obama and now he can marry his boyfriend too!

. Originally Posted by WTF

Unfortunately I have Obamacare and it costs me twice as much and has twice the deductible. So I'm probably paying for yours too.
I also lost my Doctor of 20 years.

You're already my bitch, why would I need a boyfriend?

Say Ahhhhhhhhh Monkey Boy
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 09:35 AM

You're already my bitch, why would I need a boyfriend?

Say Ahhhhhhhhh Monkey Boy Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Jesus loves you Lama...

Didn't Lama once say he wished his Thai girl friend didn't have a dick?
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 09:45 AM
Didn't Lama once say he wished his Thai girl friend didn't have a dick? Originally Posted by BigLouie
She hides her weenie in his ass. Lil Pig in the blanket game they play.

Jesus loves you Lama...

Originally Posted by WTF
Jesus only likes you Monkey Boy,
  • Seedy
  • 06-26-2015, 10:14 AM
LMFAO! !!!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 10:17 AM
Jesus only likes you Monkey Boy, Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
My Jesus loves me as much as yours loves you

Which flag will they have on the cake?
Didn't Lama once say he wished his Thai girl friend didn't have a dick? Originally Posted by BigLouie
Naw, that was Seedy......
Let's see what did Dali once say, his Thai girlfriend said a small dick should not be a problem in a relationship if they loved each other but he still wished she did not have one
Let's see what did Dali once say, his Thai girlfriend said a small dick should not be a problem in a relationship if they loved each other but he still wished she did not have one Originally Posted by BigLouie
You're getting me confused with Olap, Old Boy.

Take your pill.
What difference does upholding Obamacare make when BigKotex can just sign his life partner WTF to his current employer's insurance?
  • Seedy
  • 06-26-2015, 04:31 PM
Naw, that was Seedy...... Originally Posted by timpage
I am surprised you can type, you must be able to read Braille, because you always have a big set of hairy balls on your chin you FAGGOT COCKSUCKER. LMFAO
You're already my bitch, why would I need a boyfriend? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Better change your signature then. Don't want 2 libtards in a catfight over which one is your bitch.... Just sayin'