A poll is needed on a new topic: Womb Raider versus Nazi Baby Killer

NBK is celebrating the SCOTUS decisions on both gay marriage and Obamacare by saying that the majority of the court can interpretate what the legislators were trying to say or accomplish rather than read the text of the law. So I maintain that Nazi Baby Killer is his true name and I think the majority of the members of this board agree. So, in acknowledge of this new way of governance I am hosting a poll of the board members:

Is Womb Raider, now and forever more, to renamed by the majority as Nazi Baby Killer?
You need to dry out...seriously.

This shit has gotten the better of you.
NBK is celebrating the SCOTUS decisions on both gay marriage and Obamacare by saying that the majority of the court can interpretate what the legislators were trying to say or accomplish rather than read the text of the law. So I maintain that Nazi Baby Killer is his true name and I think the majority of the members of this board agree. So, in acknowledge of this new way of governance I am hosting a poll of the board members:

Is Womb Raider, now and forever more, to renamed by the majority as Nazi Baby Killer? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I believe we should forget the polls and instead commemorate JDIdiot and his Jerry Fletcher style Conspiracy Theory beliefs.

Who will ever forget last year's #1 ranked Idiot style Conspiracy Theory?

Get this folks, JD tried desperately to advance the theory that the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 did not actually crash in the ocean.

Instead, it was allegedly hijacked by some unknown, conspiratorial source and parked (under the clever cover of camouflage netting and shrubs) on some remote, deserted island. Somewhere in the middle of Who The Fuck Knows Where!

No matter how hard you try, a sane, rational mind can not dream this shit up!

Take a bow, Jerry Fletcher errr, JDIdiot! You have earned your distinction as the Eccie Political Foum's #1 ranked Conspiratorial Idiot!

We don't even need a poll, cuz' there is no close second!

Is Womb Raider, now and forever more, to renamed by the majority as Nazi Baby Killer? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This is one dumb ass poll- go fuck yourself JD
This is one dumb ass poll- go fuck yourself JD Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
+1,000,000
Here's the deal, only a moron would participate or comment on this poll. Here is the catch. Only an idiot like the people who responded above would demand that someone do something. Us conservatives would like people to think for the themselves but we know it's not going to happen. So if you said yes then you are the same kind of Nazi that Baby Killer is or pretends to be. If you said no, then you are not the kind of person who would really support a Supreme Court decision like yesterday and the day before. Now you are all on record as supporting those decisions.

FYI, for those of you who got here late, you were treated to another lie session by Tampon. If he told the absolute truth, he would have nothing to say. So he lies. Get used to Tampon, lying is part of his "charm".

See you morons: Tampon, Wee Wee, and FuckZup.

Anyone else care to join that crew?

For the record, I call this Operation Fly Paper.
So, this was a clever trap? Admiral, you are really out in the weeds this days. Get your meds sorted out. You need to adjust dosage or something because your brainpan ain't firing on all cylinders lately.....

Here's the deal, only a moron would participate or comment on this poll. Here is the catch. Only an idiot like the people who responded above would demand that someone do something. Us conservatives would like people to think for the themselves but we know it's not going to happen. So if you said yes then you are the same kind of Nazi that Baby Killer is or pretends to be. If you said no, then you are not the kind of person who would really support a Supreme Court decision like yesterday and the day before. Now you are all on record as supporting those decisions.

FYI, for those of you who got here late, you were treated to another lie session by Tampon. If he told the absolute truth, he would have nothing to say. So he lies. Get used to Tampon, lying is part of his "charm".

For the record, I call this Operation Fly Paper. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • shanm
  • 06-27-2015, 11:31 AM
So, this was a clever trap? Admiral, you are really out in the weeds this days. Get your meds sorted out. You need to adjust dosage or something because your brainpan ain't firing on all cylinders lately..... Originally Posted by timpage
He really has gone off the deep end.
This is one dumb ass poll- go fuck yourself JD Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Exactly how Jesus would respond.

Btw, have you turned over those threatening pms yet?

For the record, I call this Operation Fly Paper. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah... You need to take a class in how to set traps. This is the second one you've tried recently and neither one has worked worth a goddamn.
Intervention?