Its been so entertaining this week, one more question...

....John Kerry is hard at work trying to work out a deal with Iran before the deadline on 1 July. Surprisingly, he is getting a lot of pressure from the French to drive a hard bargain somewhere along the lines of where we were last year (you know, economic sanctions and all) and Iran does NOT get nuclear weapons.

So here we go Obamatons, do you think Kerry will strike a good deal and by good deal, I mean for the United States and western world. In other worlds, will it be able to pass a senate vote. A lot of democrats have come to their senses in the "great awakening" that a lot of the stuff that Obama is pursuing is not good for the US. They are rebelling. So let's hear what you think. You've got about 96 hours.
I only need 9.6 seconds. Go fuck yourself. Now he's hard at work? I thought before you said he was just Fucking around? Make up your mind, cheesedick
Way to defend ole Lurch Kerry there woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ! The left's hero for the Vietnam war and Mister " I was for it , then I was against it ". And I'll bet you've sucked your share of "cheese smelling" dicks with all the time you've spent at the various men's room glory holes. So when are you and shammy going to "get legal" now that SCOTUS says it's ok for you cum guzzlers to get married ? Too late for either of you two to wear white to the ceremony, but you two can swap a lot of "white" bodily fluids once the Judge makes his "pronouncement" about your new "relationship" status. And you'll be having a bukakke party in lieu of a reception, at least that what your buddy assup said.
You are rather a hate filled moron, ray the loonie.
You are rather a hate filled moron, ray the loonie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
For you lying liberals, you bet I have a lot of hate, little'un ! So I'll bet you'll be getting an invite to woomby and shimmy's wedding ceremony bukakke party (held in lieu of the traditional reception ) for defending your fellow liberal there little'un. Didn't know that you " White Knighted " for those two fags.
For you lying liberals, you bet I have a lot of hate, little'un ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You fucking liberals are full of hate, ray the loonie.
I only need 9.6 seconds. Go fuck yourself. Now he's hard at work? I thought before you said he was just Fucking around? Make up your mind, cheesedick Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oops! Forgot my sarcasm sign.

Shit, I don't know. One place on the inter web says it's the end times and another says that things are well in hand. I expect it's somewhere in between.

Either way, I will tell you this admiral. You do a damn site better posting up about shit like this that really matters....than you do about healthcare or gay marriage.

Just saying.....
YEP ... This is more SPAM!