Democrats = dirty tricks in Virginia

Just in time for this election, the corrupt, democratic governor of Virginia is going to allow convicted felons to vote again. 206, 000 of them. I think the other states should challenge on the grounds that this felons will affect the outcome of an election that affects the other states. So they do have standing to challenge the legality of this act.

As for the left and democrats; is this how you have to win elections, you have to have criminals voting for you.
Just in time for this election, the corrupt, democratic governor of Virginia is going to allow convicted felons to vote again. 206, 000 of them. I think the other states should challenge on the grounds that this felons will affect the outcome of an election that affects the other states. So they do have standing to challenge the legality of this act.

As for the left and democrats; is this how you have to win elections, you have to have criminals voting for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They already had the Didndunuffins, the Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee's, the Mid Night Shoppers during riots, the Only Some Black Lives Matter Crowd, and the
Hollywood Elite.......might as well add Felons.
  • DSK
  • 04-22-2016, 03:13 PM

As for the left and democrats; is this how you have to win elections, you have to have criminals voting for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They (liberals) have outflanked us, beaten us, and are rubbing it in.

There is nothing left to root for in this once great country except for change we can believe in.
You guys are being ridiculous. This is nothing compared with what Republicans have done nationwide by their base less ID laws, limiting poll locations and trying to get rid of early voting. Republicans/Conservatives own the playbook on dirty electoral politics
i'va biggen;1058058797
IB QUEER! GLORYHOLE BE THE CHIMP!!

You guys are being ridiculous. This is nothing compared with what Republicans have done nationwide by their base less ID laws, limiting poll locations and trying to get rid of early voting. Republicans/Conservatives own the playbook on dirty electoral politics Originally Posted by simpleren
You misspelled your name. It's spelled S-I-M-P-L-E-T-O-N.
Doesn't anyone think it's funny that letting felons vote helps Hillary? And she's proud of it? This will be the most bizarre and dirty election ever! It will be fun to watch, even though the outcome is meaningless.
the dims want felons and non-citizens but not the military to vote
I don't.

But I'm sure you speak for all educated, sensible Americans, neverhadathought