Trump's cousin?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Here's another irksome fact for the lib-retards.
Here's another irksome fact for the lib-retards. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Which like whiffy, had nothing to do with the OP.

Which like whiffy, had nothing to do with the OP

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh, but you are quite wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. IIFFY's post was relevant in regards to the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Because when speaking of "relatives", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, this GIF, in this instance, is "related" to the OP: "original poster".

Oh, but you are quite wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. IIFFY's post was relevant in regards to the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Because when speaking of "relatives", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, this GIF, in this instance, is "related" to the OP: "original poster".

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No fucktard, you just wanted a opportunity to post you masters chimp pic.

So now you shot off your mouth let's see how you can prove that Boris Johnson, and Harriet Tubman are related, 8 to 5 you will deflect to some more bullshit.

So now you shot off your mouth let's see how you can prove that Boris Johnson, and Harriet Tubman are related, 8 to 5 you will deflect to some more bullshit.

Your pappy ain't no one's master but yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Your pappy ain't no one's master but yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The wacco kid is your master chimp chump.

The wacco kid is your master chimp chump.

Every one knows that your ashamed of your ancestry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But look on the bright side, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your family tree is pretty easy to remember.

Which like whiffy, had nothing to do with the OP.

You are a Leftist Feminist, eehhhbuhhrrrr....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
Every one knows that your ashamed of your ancestry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But look on the bright side, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your family tree is pretty easy to remember.

The wacco kid is your mentor, and led you into the chimp sand, chimp chump. You prove it daily by sucking dick and posting his pic.
The wacco kid is your mentor, and led you into the chimp sand, chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your family tree is so short and stumpy a Chihuahua can piss all over your pedigree without raising its leg.

You are a Leftist Feminist, eehhhbuhhrrrr....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You ain't getting any smarter whiffy.........

Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your family tree is so short and stumpy a Chihuahua can piss all over your pedigree without raising its leg.

Sure deflected didn't you fucktard ?