Cruz and Kasich unite!

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Cr...376964601.html

Another scheme that will likely backfire. Seems like a desperation move. Pathetic.
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Cr...376964601.html

Another scheme that will likely backfire. Seems like a desperation move. Pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
Trump isn't kidding. The system is definitely rigged. Trump is the best candidate for the people all the others are going to work for the elites not us. America is pretty much a done deal. If we can't get out of this political sand trap all we will ever see in the White House are criminals and shysters that will hand us only the crumbs.

Jim
Trump isn't kidding. The system is definitely rigged. Trump is the best candidate for the people all the others are going to work for the elites not us. America is pretty much a done deal. If we can't get out of this political sand trap all we will ever see in the White House are criminals and shysters that will hand us only the crumbs.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Agreed. This maneuver only reinforces what Trumps been saying. Hope Trump kicks ass now.
"I'll be your VP if you be mine!"
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2016, 01:37 PM

Our country is so fucked up already that Trump cannot beat Hillary. That kinda says it all, unfortunately. I think Trump would be a great President, but he is unelectable because faggots and liberals control the process.

Kasich is the only one polling ahead of Hillary, so I have to go with him.

Politics is a brutal business, but being as the Republic is in mortal danger, Trump must step aside if he doesn't get the needed delegates. I agree it sucks.
Our country is so fucked up already that Trump cannot beat Hillary. That kinda says it all, unfortunately. I think Trump would be a great President, but he is unelectable because faggots and liberals control the process.

Kasich is the only one polling ahead of Hillary, so I have to go with him.

Politics is a brutal business, but being as the Republic is in mortal danger, Trump must step aside if he doesn't get the needed delegates. I agree it sucks. Originally Posted by DSK
It's not really the faggots and the liberals that control the process. It's Masons and Zionist Jews that control the process. Some of them maybe fags and liberals no doubt about that. Our next president will be aligned with those two groups and incidentally Hillary Clinton is a Zionist. So that being said it shouldn't be hard to predict the future of this country.

Jim
In the latest poll, Hillary is only up 3pts on Trump.
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2016, 05:06 PM
In the latest poll, Hillary is only up 3pts on Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
That is encouraging but too many of the faggots and liberals hate Trump.

This country has a lot of faggots and liberals. I wish they would all die tomorrow but unfortunately they won't. Bastards...
In the latest poll, Hillary is only up 3pts on Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
Hillary will get the Democratic nomination. Lets just say Trump clinches the GOP nomination. The game is completely different now. The next step is to elect a president, and you must know the Democrats will lie, cheat and steal and do whatever it takes to get her elected. Unfortunately Trump will be on his own. He won't get any support from either party. They are afraid of him and fear he will upset and expose their Zionist plot to totally transform this country into a bigger shithole than it is right now.

Jim
Hillary will get the Democratic nomination. Lets just say Trump clinches the GOP nomination. The game is completely different now. The next step is to elect a president, and you must know the Democrats will lie, cheat and steal and do whatever it takes to get her elected. Unfortunately Trump will be on his own. He won't get any support from either party. They are afraid of him and fear he will upset and expose their Zionist plot to totally transform this country into a bigger shithole than it is right now.

Absolutely. If Charles Koch says he's thinking about voting for Hillary, something big is up. But Trump has shined the light on how the sausage is made. Most people had no idea. Sanders is doing the same thing. But Sanders has no chance. The Dems are better riggers than the Republicans. I think it's great what's going on. Maybe they'll shoot Trump 1 out of the sky.

Sounds pretty durn Commie, there.

Workers of the world unite and shit...
That is encouraging but too many of the faggots and liberals hate Trump.

This country has a lot of faggots and liberals. I wish they would all die tomorrow but unfortunately they won't. Bastards... Originally Posted by DSK
So open-minded of you.
It's not really the faggots and the liberals that control the process. It's Masons and Zionist Jews that control the process. Some of them maybe fags and liberals no doubt about that. Our next president will be aligned with those two groups and incidentally Hillary Clinton is a Zionist. So that being said it shouldn't be hard to predict the future of this country.

So now the Masons and Jews are responsible for all the problems in the country? And some of them are "fags and liberals"? At one point in time I thought that your posts were very well stated, even if I disagreed with some of them.

Lately you've gone off the deep end with all your conspiracy theories and statements like in this post. Keep it up. It's great to start off the day with a good laugh.