Why the CIA created ISIS

Why the CIA created ISIS

http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/why-the-...ated-isis.html Originally Posted by AshleyGotAss
You really need to quit reading that site.
The "grassy Knoll" crowd is alive and well.
Why the CIA created ISIS

http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/why-the-...ated-isis.html Originally Posted by AshleyGotAss
welcome to the Wild West Forum Sweetpea. no free pass here!

please stop hanging out on youtube. the real conspiracy .. is that there is no conspiracy!
  • Old-T
  • 04-26-2016, 07:53 PM
Some folks are just happier believing this stuff. It is easier not to think for themselves.
Some folks are just happier believing this stuff. It is easier not to think for themselves. Originally Posted by Old-T
i'll agree with you on that. a foolish mind is a terrible thing to waste on common sense
Some folks are just happier believing this stuff. It is easier not to think for themselves. Originally Posted by Old-T
First, I don't agree with the article in the OP. However, the ones who fail to think for themselves are those who take the government and MSM stories at face value. It's been virtually proven through the leaks of the 28 pages of the 911 Commission Report that we were lied to about that. And the Warren Commission did not do great job either. There is evidence that shots may have come from the "grassy knoll" or from behind.

The people who want serious answers to these and other questions are the ones who do, indeed, think for themselves. Those who buy into the government and MSM line are the ones taking the easy way out.
I heard the CIA invented Trump...
I heard the CIA invented Trump... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, they invented Clinton that's why she'll be elected.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 04-27-2016, 07:45 AM
I heard the CIA was going to invent the shittiest poster imaginable - but then someone pointed out Ekim008/IvaBiggen and the CIA gave up trying to create someone worse than him.
Well that's another remarkably brilliant comment, El Insulto!

You might be the greatest poster God ever created!
  • DSK
  • 04-27-2016, 10:06 AM
Well that's another remarkably brilliant comment, El Insulto!

You might be the greatest poster God ever created! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
G-d is good, all the time
Putz.
  • DSK
  • 04-27-2016, 11:36 AM
Putz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Alter trombenik
Everybody know it was Obama's plan and Hillary implemented it.
Did he ever get back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?