URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Lamar
Activities: DFK, FIV
Hair Length and Color: G- Brunette, M- Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Both ladies are curvy Cubans, M is more voluptuous. G is more girl next door
Recommendation: Yes
Luckyfin, You got totally rooked! Firstly, all the Cubans at YR are super professional hustlers (and if you look carefully at them, many have fake butts and they are pretty ugly in the face).

...After 30 mins of not seeing a more attractive option, G came back and I asked her to visit the upper level free booths. [emphasis added]...She did mention cabana was worthwhile and $300 was her price....
I hung with M a week later on Sunday.... She is...obviously a pro.
...She very early mentioned cabana at $300... Originally Posted by Luckyfin
Secondly, you got lucky for using a "free booth" on upper level. Son, those are NOT free booths. Had a VIP member come in, you would have been asked by a waitress or a manger to leave the area. True, YR is sloppy about enforcement if there aren't many VIP members there in the afternoon. But you will have to relinquish your "free" spot in a second if a VIP comes to your booth and rightly claims it.

Thirdly, you nearly got hood-winked by paying $300 for a cabana! LMAO at this "theft"! Son, here is a fact: the dancers get a "cut" of that $300 every time a sucker shows up willing to pay that much in the afternoon for a cabana. Here is another fact: A VIP member gets that cabana for only $125 for 5 songs (about 25 minutes in the cabana) of which the dancer gets $100 -- meaning you don't have to pay her any more for her dances (unless you are generous and/or stupid) because she just got paid $20 for each of 5 dances!
Well there you go, post a perfectly reasonable account of your encounters at a popular men's club and you get 300 words telling you how you F'd up!

Appreciate the intel, found that Cu and are rarely worth the time. Might be different if I knew more Spanish.
Thanks for the review...
I appreciate your reply. I’m pretty sure I know a more about the hobby than the last guy. Hey, Diletante, keep your opinions off my threads.
I appreciate your reply. I’m pretty sure I know a more about the hobby than the last guy. Hey, Diletante, keep your opinions off my threads. Originally Posted by Luckyfin

Hey, Luckyfin, those were facts I was enumerating - not opinions!
Hey, Luckyfin, those were facts I was enumerating - not opinions! Originally Posted by The Diletante
D: Please stay off my thread. I wasn’t asking for advice. I know managers and regular entertainers at YR (been visiting for 15 years). Your experience is not mine. Sorry to be so direct but write your own posts.