Any info on Diane 40+ bodybuilder from babyDoll's Dallas

Anyone have any info on Diane? She worked nights at BBD. Very cool mid 40's cougar, body builder. I stopped by BBD and another cougar dancer told me she was fired for "doing something she wasn't supposed to do"

Did she retire?
  • ap2
  • 02-21-2020, 11:03 AM
At one time there was a dancer at bbd called dirty diane. Blonde, fit and huge mms. She got arrested by the fbi and was sent to prison.
At one time there was a dancer at bbd called dirty diane. Blonde, fit and huge mms. She got arrested by the fbi and was sent to prison. Originally Posted by ap2
Holy Moly. Isn’t that crazy!!!
Wow if that’s the girl she was spectacular lol.
At one time there was a dancer at bbd called dirty diane. Blonde, fit and huge mms. She got arrested by the fbi and was sent to prison. Originally Posted by ap2

When did this happen? last year?
Also wondering what happened to Diane. I met her a couple times and she seemed really cool. Hit me up with a private message if needed.
Anyone have any info on Diane? She worked nights at BBD. Very cool mid 40's cougar, body builder. I stopped by BBD and another cougar dancer told me she was fired for "doing something she wasn't supposed to do"

Did she retire? Originally Posted by HimDownThere
That happened more than 12 years ago. She was working at BDD up until a few months ago. Heard she let go for being naughty in the club. I ran into her and her hubby at a popular Plano night spot about 3 weeks ago. Looked damn good
Ah, DIane ! She had some biceps !!!
I don’t know the circumstances she left BDD, but I do know something....

Mistress Pasha. Dom to your door.....